Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing the update. I'll wait until an updated walkthrough gets posted to see what I missed. I have this feeling that because my points were split 2 Love/2 Lust with Cassie prior to this update, I missed something in the update. I may be starting over again to consolidate the points. I earned a Lust for her somewhere in the update, which is fine, but wasn't the direction I wanted to head.

Plot items -
Awesome that the name and relationship of the unknown woman was revealed! I enjoyed that. It seems that Lori is becoming more adventuresome, testing the group scene. That was awesome. And Cassie rubbing one off to the MC was definitely awesome. The MC came across as a dick in his discussion with Barbara about the difference in his relationship with Lori and her... Nothing like telling a girl you're sleeping with that you're just "testing the waters"... "I'm only seeing you to get my dick wet... babe... err Barb..." He must have taken detailed notes from Uncle Cornell... This update didn't seem to have too many path options, which made it feel more like an AVN than game, maybe it was just me. In any case, I loved the update! Awesome job Tasty Pics Studio!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers gotta keep off the love handle,
we do not wanna alienate casual pump heroines with neediness.
Thank you for sharing the update. I'll wait until an updated walkthrough gets posted to see what I missed. I have this feeling that because my points were split 2 Love/2 Lust with Cassie prior to this update, I missed something in the update. I may be starting over again to consolidate the points. I earned a Lust for her somewhere in the update, which is fine, but wasn't the direction I wanted to head.

Plot items -
Awesome that the name and relationship of the unknown woman was revealed! I enjoyed that. It seems that Lori is becoming more adventuresome, testing the group scene. That was awesome. And Cassie rubbing one off to the MC was definitely awesome. The MC came across as a dick in his discussion with Barbara about the difference in his relationship with Lori and her... Nothing like telling a girl you're sleeping with that you're just "testing the waters"... "I'm only seeing you to get my dick wet... babe... err Barb..." He must have taken detailed notes from Uncle Cornell... This update didn't seem to have too many path options, which made it feel more like an AVN than game, maybe it was just me. In any case, I loved the update! Awesome job Tasty Pics Studio!

D

Deleted member 1538122

Have a go at what we got:

Patches:

You play again with the walkthrough by your side, this is how.
Thanks .... so the IC patch is good with 0.13 Elite version ?
Why players talking about playing form the start again do
I need to start all over again ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks .... so the IC patch is good with 0.13 Elite version ?
Why players talking about playing form the start again do
I need to start all over again ?
yes, you do, if you have played with it before.
otherwise not needed.
btw, if you are using an old (0.12 patch from the OP, still not updated) you will probably get errors, as with any other outdated mod.
check again

D

Deleted member 1538122

yes, you do, if you have played with it before.
otherwise not needed.
btw, if you are using an old (0.12 patch from the OP, still not updated) you will probably get errors, as with any other outdated mod.
Oh, I see do you think I should wait for the IC patch for 0.13

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Such eye opening sex talks and to think they got her in the mood...
This patch is working for me :unsure:

(From Scrappy's WT thread)

And dev, you shouldn't have removed these dialogues from the script
These are nice :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything to get her lit and burning bright by the time we go down.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes