Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

after.v

Jul 26, 2017
Again, it is. The file "elitecontent.rpy" contains new lines for 0.13. These lines were not presented in patch for 0.12.
Not all of the files (11.rpy, 12.rpy etc...) have to be updated for every new version. BUT elitecontent.rpy has to be updated every time.

013.png

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Again, it is. The file "elitecontent.rpy" contains new lines for 0.13. These lines were not presented in patch for 0.12.
Not all of the files (11.rpy, 12.rpy etc...) have to be updated for every new version. BUT elitecontent.rpy has to be updated every time.
Using OP's patch MC calls Cassandra by her first name.
But with Scrappy's patch MC calls Cassandra Mom.
Try it

And I don't want to continue this conversation anymore
Facepalm me for your satisfaction and move on :D

Reactions: Hysni

after.v

Jul 26, 2017
Using OP's patch MC calls Cassandra by her first name.
Can you read my posts once again?
The patch in OP was updated few hours ago. This patch is different from patch used for 0.12. This is actual patch for 0.13.
The reason why some players still can get "Cassandra" istead of "Mom" is because these variables were set early in the game. Let's say, some player was playing clean version of the game. At some point he decided to use the patch. The thing is that he needs to start the game from the beginning to make MC call Cassandra "Mom". It's because of the variables. Some games just replace words "Landlady" with "Mom". In this game it's made in a different way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But to make mc call her "Mom", you need to use patch from the very beginning of the game. And use updated patch in every new update.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just discovered and tried this for the first time and it was quite nice to get a good amount of content.
There is a lot of nice girls in it. I prefer the younger ones but some of the milfs aren't bad either.
One things slightly annoying is the large amount of scenes in the dark. It ruins my pleasure a bit.
Good job, keep it going.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes