MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
it s random issue that saves break on new update, i have lost count how many times i have needed to replay from older update save to get end of current update at that time so replaying might or might not fix anything futurewise. tried loading autosave?
Tried that and still didn't work. Usually this is from the dev adding some new statistic so that old saves aren't compatible.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
this is starting to merge it all together, why does it think i had a thing with barb when i never did, its looking like we gonna be forced into more things with the mom and Natasha and some weird supernatural dream thing going on, i just wanna have a Lori playthrough without being forced into things

Reactions: Havenless_

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems to be a missing jump or call from end of 12.rpy to 12a.rpy and eliteofversion13 is also missing

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. I am having similar problems as those players experienced in the last few pages. I started with v0-10, and then played both v0-11 and v0-12, neither of which I had any problems playing old saves. I had previously played with Incest Patch and (I think) Scrappy's Walkthrough/Gallery Mod.

I had tried loading v0-13 game having loaded updated Incest Patch and I think it was Scrappy's Walkthrough/Gallery Mod. That did nt work as got error message and when I clicked ignore, it took me back all the way to the start of the game, asking for name to be input as others have mentioned. So I deleted that version, went back to the initial zipped download file and reinstalled it from scratch, and again got error message and when I clicked ignore, it took me back all the way to the start of the game, asking for name to be input.

I know there is not a problem with my v0-12 saves, because when I load up my v0-12 game (I ALWAYS keep previous version of game until I know new version has correctly loaded), it still loads and plays those v0-12 saves correctly within the v0-12 game.

How can I check, in my v0-12 game, which Incest Patch and which Gallery Mod I had??
Presumably that would help narrow down the problem and clarify which Patch / Gallery Mod I need to install for v0-13?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love Julia.. she is so wonderful.
But whenever I hear her explanation of why she is with Cornell... I'm a bit pissed.
This is stupid. I can understand that she didn't want to raise Lori on her own. But come on.. with Cornell? this asshole? seriously? :confused: He doesn't deserve her.

/I will ask out of curiosity, because I have not played the last 2/3 updates. Julia found out about everything Cornell did to her and Rusell? or not yet?
Thanks! ;)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Plenty of us not using any mods/patches whatsoever are unable to load old saves from the last update now.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I just got to the scene at Natasha's and I run into an exception, "could not find label 'eliteofversion13'."

I just downloaded it so I know I have the current version and I'm running scrappy's mod, how do I fix this?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just got to the scene at Natasha's and I run into an exception, "could not find label 'eliteofversion13'."

I just downloaded it so I know I have the current version and I'm running scrappy's mod, how do I fix this?
Same here, with or without mod the same error happens, no way to go any further.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
you have to copy and paste the last section of the elitecontent.rpy located in the elite folder of the original download and then paste it at the bottom of the same file located where you installed the game. When you installed the mod it edited this file and that part was erased.

Reactions: Banditusmc

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
this is starting to merge it all together, why does it think i had a thing with barb when i never did, its looking like we gonna be forced into more things with the mom and Natasha and some weird supernatural dream thing going on, i just wanna have a Lori playthrough without being forced into things
I'm with you on it.

In my main game I am focusing only on Julia and Cassandra. So I have no problem with scenes on them. But I don't like being forced into anything either. I guess that final scene with Cassandra while they both "sleep" is forced, right? It always happens, no matter what you do.
In my case, what bothers me is that I have to "share" Julia with Daphne if I decide to romance them both. That's why I decided not to romance Daphne. It seems that this game is going to force you into a relationship of three if you choose to romance the two girls involved.

Daphne and Julia. Lori and Barbara. Cassandra and Natasha, probably. And the yoga girl with her roommate.

I get the impression that you have to choose only one of each option if you don't want a threeway relationship, or something like that. This is what gives me a bit of a downer. For example, not being able to romance Julia and fuck a submissive Daphne if I am going to be forced to include her in the relationship between Julia and the MC. Same with the other girls.

And those scenes from dreams / visions or whatever... I'm not a fan either. It may be just an illusion, but it doesn't turn me on much to see my love interests fuck that girl Lilly or whoever she is. Maybe it's just me, but well. I fully share what you say. Despite this, I have loved the game from the beginning. And even if having romances with just one girl means rejecting others, I think I can do it. Auntie Julia and Mommy Cassandra are worth it. I have to say that. The models in this game seem beautiful to me.

Reactions: JanisL and Bailz

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/12a.rpy", line 1043, in script
jump eliteofversion13
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion13'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/12a.rpy", line 1043, in script
jump eliteofversion13
File "C:\Users\TEMP\Documents\juegos pc\Placer\MyPleasure-0.13-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\TEMP\Documents\juegos pc\Placer\MyPleasure-0.13-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion13'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.13-Elite-Eng
Sun May 30 22:03:05 2021

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes