Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm with you on it.

In my main game I am focusing only on Julia and Cassandra. So I have no problem with scenes on them. But I don't like being forced into anything either. I guess that final scene with Cassandra while they both "sleep" is forced, right? It always happens, no matter what you do.
In my case, what bothers me is that I have to "share" Julia with Daphne if I decide to romance them both. That's why I decided not to romance Daphne. It seems that this game is going to force you into a relationship of three if you choose to romance the two girls involved.

Daphne and Julia. Lori and Barbara. Cassandra and Natasha, probably. And the yoga girl with her roommate.

I get the impression that you have to choose only one of each option if you don't want a threeway relationship, or something like that. This is what gives me a bit of a downer. For example, not being able to romance Julia and fuck a submissive Daphne if I am going to be forced to include her in the relationship between Julia and the MC. Same with the other girls.

And those scenes from dreams / visions or whatever... I'm not a fan either. It may be just an illusion, but it doesn't turn me on much to see my love interests fuck that girl Lilly or whoever she is. Maybe it's just me, but well. I fully share what you say. Despite this, I have loved the game from the beginning. And even if having romances with just one girl means rejecting others, I think I can do it. Auntie Julia and Mommy Cassandra are worth it. I have to say that. The models in this game seem beautiful to me.
yeah on my Lori playthrough i've tried to avoid everyone else but was forced to fuck Julia in the sauna and fuck Natasha and now Barbara says we together even tho i never kissed her or fucked her, what i dont get is why give us routes if non of them are really going to matter in the end

Reactions: JanisL

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone else experiencing the eliteofversion13 bug, I don't know quite how to fix it but if you want to see the rest of the non-elite content from this update first you need to open the 12a.rpy file and then find that reference "eliteofversion13".

Highlight and delete everything, including the blank space, between the end of the world dissolve and "jump day12v13part6".

So the file looked like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And afterward it should look like this

Just save a duplicate of the file before you do this just in case but I was able to continue after that.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Anyone else experiencing the eliteofversion13 bug, I don't know quite how to fix it but if you want to see the rest of the non-elite content from this update first you need to open the 12a.rpy file and then find that reference "eliteofversion13".

Highlight and delete everything, including the blank space, between the end of the world dissolve and "jump day12v13part6".

So the file looked like this:

And afterward it should look like this

Just save a duplicate of the file before you do this just in case but I was able to continue after that.
check out my previous post. already been answered on how to fix this error. Edit- It seems the modder has fixed this error so you may just have to redownload the mod and problem solved.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Julia found out about everything Cornell did to her and Rusell? or not yet?
Yup. Julia was mad at MC:( but afterwards they had hot steamy make up sex :D. So all's good b/w Julia and MC right now.
Are you guys using incest patch from OP? If not, then download and use that.
It has "eliteofversion13" label in it.
Maybe that'll fix this problem.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yup. Julia was mad at MC:( but afterwards they had hot steamy make up sex :D. So all's good b/w Julia and MC right now.

Ah, thats why she was angry. :D thanks ;)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

We're probably all using Scrappy's incest patch.
The problem is that I don't think the patch in the OP compatible with Scrappy's mod

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
check out my previous post. already been answered on how to fix this error. Edit- It seems the modder has fixed this error so you may just have to redownload the mod and problem solved.
Weird, I had just downloaded scrappy's mod, I'll try again I guess, thanks.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not talking about that patch, I'm talking about the one from OP.
Use that one.
Exactly, I was saying that everyone with that problem was likely using scrappy's patch instead of the one in the OP

But Scrappy fixed his mod so this isn't a problem anymore.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
So my last save from .12 (where it says I have completed all the material for that release) did not work. I was able to load another .12 save from just prior to ending the game an proceed forward without any problems. Aside from that save at the end, all of my other various saves worked fine too. I will also add I was not running any mods.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I Found this error in the game. I used compressed file with scrappy mod (with his incest patch) Screenshot_20210531_160040.jpg

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I can't understand why threesomes are imposed? A lot of people have already written about it. If some kind of Lilith is being introduced, then put the tag "mysticism" on it. I didn't develop a relationship with any of the heroines and ended up getting both sauna and everything else. WHY?

Reactions: Bailz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok.. I feel really sad now.

I was also saddened by the fact that she does not want to have any more children. Especially with a young boy like MC.

Reactions: driverman
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes