Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh, I hadn't realized that this is one of those games where if you try to distribute your efforts evenly you don't end up with content. Best of luck, not for me.
Install scrappy mod, it will allow you to setup love and lust as you wish to get where you want, of course it's a bit of cheating, but who cares, the ultimate goal is your pleasure and get yourself hard as rock isn't it!!

Reactions: DA22

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I haven't got too close to Lori.
I think I avoided sex with her earlier in the game, focussing on the MIlfs.

If you did have sex with Lori, does it change the massage action on the bed watching the movie?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Mine didn't work. It is very frustrating to play the whole game all over again. This is the last time I am playing it again from the Start. Next time, I will just give up playing the game.
Yo so I tried my saves from Day 7 works. If yours don't work and have to play the whole game again, right click on the rabbit icon then click yes. This will allow you to skip to the next choice.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I don't know about patch .13, but there used to be a difference in the Love/Lust route choice. To get certain scenes you had to have a high rank in the route. If you split your choices, there was a chance you would have insufficient points to view the scene, and it would be skipped. The difference in the scenes was that the Lust route was a little more risque. For example:
The MC gave oral to Julia in the pool and she reciprocates. In the Julia Love route, Cornell comes home, goes out to the pool and talks to MC about where Julia is. MC says she's gone to Daphne's and Cornell says he'll wait for her in the house. In the Julia Lust route, Cornell comes out asking where Julia is and sees her blowing him... and retreats inside. I haven't been able to confirm that once Lust reaches a certain level that it overrides whatever the Love score is, like some are claiming, but I would think that ruins making a choice between which route you want to pursue. I do know that update .13 automatically assigned me a Lust point for Cassie, when there was no decision to be made. It played the scene and I received the point. I'm guessing the devs have a certain direction they want the story to go and are directing us that way.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Scrappy has shown that he is about doing what is right. I have trusted his input for a long time and he has not failed.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Yo so I tried my saves from Day 7 works. If yours don't work and have to play the whole game again, right click on the rabbit icon then click yes. This will allow you to skip to the next choice.
This is what I did. But skipping is not the solution. I rechecked loading the saves, seems there was/is a change in script or something so the last save did not load but the save where mc was massaging lori while his mother was sunbathing worked, so it gave me a lesson for next time. I am gonna try and load all of them and not give up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I don't know about patch .13, but there used to be a difference in the Love/Lust route choice. To get certain scenes you had to have a high rank in the route. If you split your choices, there was a chance you would have insufficient points to view the scene, and it would be skipped. The difference in the scenes was that the Lust route was a little more risque. For example:
The MC gave oral to Julia in the pool and she reciprocates. In the Julia Love route, Cornell comes home, goes out to the pool and talks to MC about where Julia is. MC says she's gone to Daphne's and Cornell says he'll wait for her in the house. In the Julia Lust route, Cornell comes out asking where Julia is and sees her blowing him... and retreats inside. I haven't been able to confirm that once Lust reaches a certain level that it overrides whatever the Love score is, like some are claiming, but I would think that ruins making a choice between which route you want to pursue. I do know that update .13 automatically assigned me a Lust point for Cassie, when there was no decision to be made. It played the scene and I received the point. I'm guessing the devs have a certain direction they want the story to go and are directing us that way.
Except for Lori (whose lust must be high enough) I donot think others i.e. mc's mother and aunt route it does any effect. In both love/lust route if player follows the options as per the routes I think all scenes will be same. I tested them. But did not see any difference. Yes, some small difference like in lust route mc can see julia masturbating while in love route you have to avoid it. Sex scenes do not have any changes as far as I have seen.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Of course they have a direction they want us to go, in those games the choices we make are mostly superficial, i would be impossible to make 10 different games to follow each fondamentaly different path. So at certain moments in the game the paths converge, the choices mostly lead to just some different scenes or dialogues.
All that lust love point system is barely used by the game, you can notice it if you install the Scrappy mod that allows you to set the points as you wish. You can set them to any value and it won't change 90 % of the game.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Of course they have a direction they want us to go, in those games the choices we make are mostly superficial, i would be impossible to make 10 different games to follow each fondamentaly different path.
Saying it's impossible is incorrect. A perfect example is Sisterly Lust. There are a number of possible endings (I believe it may even exceed 10) depending on what choices you make (from 1 to 17 girls and pregnancy options for 4). Granted it's not the Love/Lust options but it depends on how much time and effort a Dev team is willing to put into the game. There's also the design. If it's storyboarded properly, they have all that stuff plotted out and ready to address. These Devs are interested in getting something out for their Patrons, but unfortunately they're being kind of sloppy and not ensuring newly placed content is consistent with old content (previous Daphne events, Barbara events, and now Lori events).

I agree that 90% of the game is the same material regardless of which route you choose (I'd probably say closer to 95%), and you're correct that there is a direction they are sending us, after all it is an AVN. But saying it's impossible is like saying it's true because you saw it on the Internet. They can do it, but they just aren't. I get it. It would require them to design two or three updates ahead, ensure their storyboard is consistent and run through/test every update for consistency. This would result in not meeting the turn around times that they've published and run afoul of their Patrons. Time=Money. Patrons aren't usually patient, so timeframes are short and simple so they can deliver a product and keep the people fappy.

I used the Scrappy Mod up until version .09. I had versioning problems in .085 and .09, so when .095 came along I started over and ditched the mods. I run multiple games now, one based on Love and the other on Lust just so I don't miss a scene. Unfortunately the Devs are now hard coding routes in, so my numbers are getting mixed. Again, I get it. This is their story, they can tell it the way they want, and I'll sit back enjoy the ride. I just wish they were a little bit more consistent.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
new patch d/l do I just take the elite folder and replace in main game folder or replace the whole game folder?

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes