P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sadly added to my "wait until complete" list due to repeated restarts from save loading problems. A pity as it is a great game. :(

Tried loading v12 Elite saves via original version and Scrappy w/t mod, with & without either incest patch (OP and Scrappy's) - no joy. Not willing to spend any more time on it now - when there are numerous games out there that simply load old saves without an issue.

Reactions: Lockyn87

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
You know this dev use to work a chick fil a with a title like that, I'm just kidding. Game looks awesome, i'll give it a try

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ep12 save didn't work bur ep11 save did work so "only" 1 ep replay was needed for new content (not that there was much of it). mommy wearing high heel shoes on ladder is just asking accident.

also she's very dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
You know this dev use to work a chick fil a with a title like that, I'm just kidding. Game looks awesome, i'll give it a try
100% i dont the milf or 'GANNY MILKERS' give me a tight tits and ass anytime (Throw her Tits over her Shoulders HAHA Granny Milkers

• Haha
Reactions: darpyq

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Big Thanks to H3X4G3N who provided the My Pleasure v0.13 Elite

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Tasty Pics
Version of the game:My Pleasure [v0.13 Elite]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,1GB

Compressed Size:512MB Mega
Fix for broken images is attached extract it in game folder where the exe is.

Compressed Mac: 490MB
Android Universal apk :500MB (this mod conatins the incest mod and the gallery/walkthrough mod form scrappy
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The android port have a eror near the end of story, can you fix it? Thk you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Those "adult" women you showed may still end up with a ridiculous bust you hate so much, give it a couple of years, they're still growing.;)
well since they are at least 18 then not much unless they are late bloomers.

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
well ep12 save didn't work bur ep11 save did work so "only" 1 ep replay was needed for new content (not that there was much of it). mommy wearing high heel shoes on ladder is just asking accident.

also she's very dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.
Did they fuck or is it gonna be 1000 more episodes before they do?

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the eliteofversion13 bug, I don't know quite how to fix it but if you want to see the rest of the non-elite content from this update first you need to open the 12a.rpy file and then find that reference "eliteofversion13".

Highlight and delete everything, including the blank space, between the end of the world dissolve and "jump day12v13part6".

So the file looked like this:

And afterward it should look like this

Just save a duplicate of the file before you do this just in case but I was able to continue after that.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/12a.rpy", line 1037: Line is indented, but the preceding scene statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
jump day12v13part6
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jun 04 01:00:04 2021

I tried the fix you posted, and the above is the error I got.

Reactions: Gadget63

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game should be called 7 Bangs for a Buck or something. Given that this isn't a harem game and at least one of the women actually hates one of the others, I'm really curious how this will all end. It feels like the resolution of Cornell's crap will finish long before the relationship development for any of the women. I guess we'll see if further major plot points will be more along the lines of relationship conflicts in games like The Visit or Acting Lessons (not counting the psycho) or if there will be something else outside of relationship friction.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I honestly can't wait for the Cass/Daphne threesome/foursome/whatever. Hate sex best sex.
Yep. Putting it mildly, there's the Cass–Daphne friction and there's also the Julia–Haley conflict. Both could easily turn into competition, which could then produce some nice scenes. Since I've always been a romantic at heart, a huge part of me really hopes for happy endings for all of the ladies, one way or the other. But I wouldn't say no to some nice H-scenes with multiple girls on the way to whatever ending is in store.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes