tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Can we please be able to change the LI's names? The cousin has my mom's name and while I may be playing an incest game, that is too real for me.

Also, is this the kind of game where I'm supposed to be getting both lust & love at the same time, or is it love for one path and lust for another?

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
90% of incest games use my sister's name. You don't hear me bellyaching about it, do you? Suck it up and start fapping, soldier!
Me as a fan of "The Witcher". If it is possible to change Li's name, I always change like this: main Li (who I like the most and love) I call Ciri. The rest are Yenna and Triss. And if there are even more women, I either don't change their name at all or give the name I like. :LOL:

Even though I like incest (only in games, of course:sneaky:), then if I give women the name of my mother, sister etc. it's too much for me. Besides.. I don't really like their names.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
hi , how to change language
You can't , english only
Mine didn't work. It is very frustrating to play the whole game all over again. This is the last time I am playing it again from the Start. Next time, I will just give up playing the game.
My last save that was just before the end of last version didn't work, but the one before did work fine.
So keep in mind to have many saves and just not one save you make when the version ends.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Me as a fan of "The Witcher". If it is possible to change Li's name, I always change like this: main Li (who I like the most and love) I call Ciri. The rest are Yenna and Triss. And if there are even more women, I either don't change their name at all or give the name I like. :LOL:

Even though I like incest (only in games, of course:sneaky:), then if I give women the name of my mother, sister etc. it's too much for me. Besides.. I don't really like their names.
When i can choose the names, i always put the names of my wife and daughter, i love it this way, but to compensate i always call my MC "Asshole" ;)

You can also change the names like sister or mother with funny ones, it sometimes makes some dialogue quite hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Me as a fan of "The Witcher". If it is possible to change Li's name, I always change like this: main Li (who I like the most and love) I call Ciri. The rest are Yenna and Triss. And if there are even more women, I either don't change their name at all or give the name I like.
I'm also a fan of The Witcher 3, and my daughter's name is Jennifer, so when i played the game and choose Yennefer as my trusted love, my daughter saw it and i got plenty of warm kisses and "love you daddy" !!
So you see, no problems for having a relative's name in a game, only love and kisses:love:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow finally v0.13.0! So Who to say!? I haven't finished the update yet... because I started all over again :LOL:
Just do not know why, but in this case i restart the game and it was much better. I mean finally we have cheat point from the start. Perhaps is because i use the walk/gallery mod? But i do not think, because on the mod is just write: Dialogue highlighted with green for best outcome and gallery unlock. So the cheat point need do be in the base game now.

Why i say it better to have the cheat point. Because i see that some time the game, strangely do not add some point. So with the cheat i can add the missing point that the game do not give to me in the legal way.
But also i have notice something that in the past update i never notice. In the relationship menu, where you can see the images of all girls/women, they images change at some xx love or xx lust point.
But I noticed something and I would like to understand, how much it affects the game:
Example Julia:
At 0 love and 0 lust, she has a beige dress with a high collar
At 7 love and 0/6 lust, she has a light blue or white dress with a slightly low neckline
At 9 love and 7 lust, no matter how many love points: she has a very low-cut white dress

I noticied that the lust point win over everything i am right?
Because no matter how many points in love you have, when lust reaches 7 it takes over love, always changing her dress. And it doesn't matter if, for example, you get to 10 love. That 7 is enough to change her look into lust one.

Do this affect the love path? I mean... is just a change of look? Or does she become completely lustful and love no longer matters?

Why i am say that? Because i noticed something with Barbara.
Example Barbara:
At 0 love and 0 lust, she has a pink low-cut shirt
At 6 love and 0/5 lust, she have a blue checkered dress
At 6 love and 6 lust, no matter how many love points: she has a black low-cut shirt / "jacket"?

Why i am say all of this?
Because at the start of the game when she come to us for make pace and apolige, base on the love or lust point, she as a different dress!
From 0/5 love she as the pink one.
But from XX love and 2 lust, she have a short black dress (so the 2 lust point win over the love point and change her apparence)!
I try to see also if i raise the love to 6 if her dress change in the blue checkered dress. But not. She only wear the Pink or the Black one.

Is just an apparence system? Or the lust win over? Just to understand it.
Because i prefer to build up a lovelly path. I love lust too. But i prefer a much more romantic girls/women over a completely perverted one.

I hope I have explained myself well, unfortunately I am not native English speakers/write so I tried to do my best.
Thank you for the update! Cant wait to see how the v0.13 end :D:love: also cant wait to finally fuck MC mother!

Reactions: DVC804 and MalEl

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Building to it, but not quite there yet. If you don't detest dream sequences there's something there, but not in the actual story yet.
I especially hate dream sequences, because they are totally spoiling the fun, especially if they are done in a realistic way.
Imagine you are drooling since monthes waiting on the day you finally get to the pussy paradise and bam! the dev shove up your ass a dream sequence revealing it all, totally killing the mood and spoiling the real thing!:mad:

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
my game crashes when i'm going to Natasha, and mom says she's going to the solarium.. what can i do??
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/12a.rpy", line 1043, in script
    jump eliteofversion13
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion13'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump eliteofversion13
  File "G:\Digital Desire\JOCURI\MyPleasure-0.13-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Digital Desire\JOCURI\MyPleasure-0.13-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.13-Elite-Eng
Mon May 31 18:28:15 2021

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I especially hate dream sequences, because they are totally spoiling the fun, especially if they are done in a realistic way.
Imagine you are drooling since monthes waiting on the day you finally get to the pussy paradise and bam! the dev shove up your ass a dream sequence revealing it all, totally killing the mood and spoiling the real thing!:mad:
Yeah, I hate dreams like that too. Maybe it's nice that these dreams are sexual, not nightmares. But I would prefer if Dev would focus on creating real content and not dreams that bring nothing to the game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, I hate dreams like that too. Maybe it's nice that these dreams are sexual, not nightmares. But I would prefer if Dev would focus on creating real content and not dreams that bring nothing to the game.
Oh i guess why they make those dream sequences, it's fan service, when you create a game where you make things go slow, some players are often pissed because they don't have fap stuff immediately.

By the way in that game i hate those addon stuff you often get at the end of an update as a reward for patrons, first time it happened i was quite confused seeing that nonsense crap, i thaught it was some fucking dream, then at the end there was the tankyou message and i got it. The problem is that it involves characters and spoils a bit the story.

Reactions: GroPin and Qmil679

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everybody....Same here...

my game crashes when i'm going to Natasha, and mom says she's going to the solarium.. what can i do??
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump eliteofversion13

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Oh, I hadn't realized that this is one of those games where if you try to distribute your efforts evenly you don't end up with content. Best of luck, not for me.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes