Feb 11, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.14 Elite] Unofficial Android Port -

My Pleasure [v0.14 Elite] Unofficial Android Port with Sam2504 Relationship Cheat -

My Pleasure [v0.14 Elite] Unofficial Android Port with W.T mod and Incest Patch - * Pending *

Size - 427.7 MB

*Persistent Saves - Meaning even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact*

Discord -

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Pleasure [v0.14 Elite] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 353 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 336 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

randomperson32619

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone else also facing issues as below?

While running game code:
File "game/12b.rpy", line 11, in script
mc "I'm back. {i}I hope she's finally ready to tell me what's going on between her and dad.{/i} Sorry, it took longer than I expected."
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/12b.rpy", line 11, in script
mc "I'm back. {i}I hope she's finally ready to tell me what's going on between her and dad.{/i} Sorry, it took longer than I expected."
File "D:\Microsoft Office Professional Plus-2016-2019(x86x64)\New folder (2)\My pleasure\MyPleasure-0.14-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Microsoft Office Professional Plus-2016-2019(x86x64)\New folder (2)\My pleasure\MyPleasure-0.14-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

I tried to run the game with and without the patch, and the error is consistent whenever the MC is to speak. Thoughts?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wha ??? Got too many a babes you hav ta send some away? Why?

Babes swarming to check us up 4 our well being is the one gift this game keeps on giving.
Too many girls means mostly no real implication and just superficial relations.
It's ok if you just want a game to fuck everybody mindlessly!
A game like WVM was fine at the beginning but rapidly started to be a fuck festival and got totally boring for me.
Another game like BAD managed to keep the girls count manageable and enjoyable, that's why it has so much success!

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes