D

Deleted member 3511387

Too many girls means mostly no real implication and just superficial relations.
It's ok if you just want a game to fuck everybody mindlessly!
A game like WVM was fine at the beginning but rapidly started to be a fuck festival and got totally boring for me.
Another game like BAD managed to keep the girls count manageable and enjoyable, that's why it has so much success!
As of now WVM has more than 22000$ of support per month, while BAD has been almost stagnant at around 15000$a month for a while, so I'd say that WVM however shitty it may be has been pretty successful for a game being developed by one single person.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
If you played the game with the incest patch before, there is no need to use any incest patch in this update, as long as your save is still there; but if you need to start a new game, an incest patch will be required

I played through 0.14 without the patch, there is only one line that MC calls his Mom by her name
Thank you very much for clarifying things for me

D

Deleted member 3511387

I think you're confusing number of patrons with money earned
Best estimate for BaDIK would be around 50K-60K imo :unsure:(most probably more)
Source:

Same for BaDIK, DPC works alone.
My mistake, I mistook number of patrons for actual money earned. But still, I believe that patrons need to be more demanding of creators in general. The amount of content Brainddrop has delivered for a support of 22000$ a month (last was 5 months ago) is the same as the amount of content delivered when he was at 500$ of support per month, and the duration between updates has even gotten longer. It's just one example but many other devs that have gotten huge never scale and thats fucking stupid if you support him.
On the other hand DPC delivers updates that have more animations than these guys have images in their updates so maybe people need to stop with the constant bootlicking of devs on the game threads and start asking for better quality updates.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
My mistake, I mistook number of patrons for actual money earned. But still, I believe that patrons need to be more demanding of creators in general. The amount of content Brainddrop has delivered for a support of 22000$ a month (last was 5 months ago) is the same as the amount of content delivered when he was at 500$ of support per month, and the duration between updates has even gotten longer. It's just one example but many other devs that have gotten huge never scale and thats fucking stupid if you support him.
On the other hand DPC delivers updates that have more animations than these guys have images in their updates so maybe people need to stop with the constant bootlicking of devs on the game threads and start asking for better quality updates.
Meh idc mate
I'm getting all this shit for free so I hardly complain and don't care what patrons do

I'm here for the landladies:love:

Will respond to this part tho
Brainddrop has delivered for a support of 22000$
Hardcore WVM fans are gonna hate me for this, so I'll start by saying, I play wvm and I like it
But, there's no way WVM deserves that 22K support imo
There are far better games that don't even get half of this support
The only reason WVM has gotten this big is because of the update frequency at the start of the game
From what I've noticed, this is a constant update-hungry community,
Easiest way to succeed here is to deliver updates frequently
People will hardly care whether the updates are good or plain mediocre
They just need updates

Edit: this is getting OT and will most likely be deleted :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
care to enlight us why?

Last edited by a moderator:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Meh idc mate
I'm getting all this shit for free so I hardly complain and don't care what patrons do

I'm here for the landladies:love:

Will respond to this part tho

Hardcore WVM fans are gonna hate me for this, so I'll start by saying, I play wvm and I like it
But, there's no way WVM deserves that 22K support imo
There are far better games that don't even get half of this support
The only reason WVM has gotten this big is because of the update frequency at the start of the game
From what I've noticed, this is a constant update-hungry community,
Easiest way to succeed here is to deliver updates frequently
People will hardly care whether the updates are good or plain mediocre
They just need updates

Edit: this is getting OT and will most likely be deleted :p
Off topic as well but BD's patreons has continued to rise long after he stopped the frequent updates though.....last 5 weeks or so it rose by 500 or so

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, sometimes the MC in this game can be a little dense. He meets Lilly — who has been in his dreams over the past week or so — and can't seem to remember where he's seen her before when he gets to Cassandra's old office. Maybe he just forgets his dreams entirely or something? But if that's true, why does he always "remember" her when he dreams of her again? It just seems a little unlikely to me.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Off topic as well but BD's patreons has continued to rise long after he stopped the frequent updates though.....last 5 weeks or so it rose by 500 or so
Icstor has 7K patrons without releasing a single update in ~2 years.
I can name a lot of devs with similar cases.

I've no idea how or why this happens :unsure:
Patrons don't understand simple give and take i guess
If you pay for something, you should get something back

And don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing shit at BD
I know BD has paused the payments for 6 months now
He is one of the better and honest devs :D

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I downloaded the incest patch and put the "game" folder in the game folder of my pleasure. yet it doesn't work. Any help please?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patrons don't understand simple give and take i guess
If you pay for something, you should get something back
That's one way to look at it. Another is that a patron is paying to support the developer, not to get a game. There's a big difference between buying something from Itch.io or Steam and paying a developer money so they can work on things full time. Many patrons (I assume those who keep paying monthly in a case like Icstor) are doing so in the hope that the developer won't need to work on anything else, allowing them to focus on the game(s) they are developing.

I'm not saying I agree with paying month after month if there's really nothing happening. I'm just saying that what you describe as people failing to "understand simple give and take" is probably not a lack of comprehension, but more as a differing view of things by other people. Whereas you personally might feel let down by a creator because they haven't shipped an update in quite a while is clearly not a problem for those who keep up their support in spite of that.

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes