randomperson32619

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone else also facing issues as below?

While running game code:
File "game/12b.rpy", line 11, in script
mc "I'm back. {i}I hope she's finally ready to tell me what's going on between her and dad.{/i} Sorry, it took longer than I expected."
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/12b.rpy", line 11, in script
mc "I'm back. {i}I hope she's finally ready to tell me what's going on between her and dad.{/i} Sorry, it took longer than I expected."
File "D:\Microsoft Office Professional Plus-2016-2019(x86x64)\New folder (2)\My pleasure\MyPleasure-0.14-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Microsoft Office Professional Plus-2016-2019(x86x64)\New folder (2)\My pleasure\MyPleasure-0.14-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

I tried to run the game with and without the patch, and the error is consistent whenever the MC is to speak. Thoughts?
Getting this error when starting a new game also, with or without the patch :/

Edit: added the traceback. Error keeps popping up, whether it is a fresh download, or a compressed version, or anything

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry but i don't care about Lillian, i hope this game will not give us more and more girls and let us with blue balls with Mom and the other girls.
I prefer a small group of girls we can progress with than adding a lot of new ones until we don't remember who is who!!
On one hand, I understand your point. On the other hand, more girls = more girls to fuck...? :cool:

View attachment 1272527
Maybe, but it seems the greater tendency among developers is that they get out ahead of their skis and faceplant halfway through a game. I guess we'll see where this goes. I was 100% fine with Lillian staying "the dream girl", personally.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe, but it seems the greater tendency among developers is that they get out ahead of their skis and faceplant halfway through a game. I guess we'll see where this goes. I was 100% fine with Lillian staying "the dream girl", personally.
Oh I definitely agree with this sentiment, and I like your "ahead of their skis" comparison. I'm just having fun with the concept of "MORE GIRLS!!" If the result becomes "More Girls = More Delay for the Content We Want to See", that sucks for whatever/whomever people might want to see developed. I'm hopeful given the pace and progress of this game that we'll all enjoy the ride, though.

I should mention that the MC's mom is the character I'm least interested in as an LI so it was easy to make this comment, but I'm sure there are many who are eager for mother-son incest content who are not excited to see a new LI that might delay that scenario.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh I definitely agree with this sentiment, and I like your "ahead of their skis" comparison. I'm just having fun with the concept of "MORE GIRLS!!" If the result becomes "More Girls = More Delay for the Content We Want to See", that sucks for whatever/whomever people might want to see developed. I'm hopeful given the pace and progress of this game that we'll all enjoy the ride, though.

I should mention that the MC's mom is the character I'm least interested in as an LI so it was easy to make this comment, but I'm sure there are many who are eager for mother-son incest content who are not excited to see a new LI that might delay that scenario.
Yeah, I think for me personally it all really just depends on how it's handled. My New Family is done very well overall, games like Echoes of Lust have to rely on a plot device to manage it, and something like Happy Summer struggles quite a bit to manage several LIs. I also am not really a fan of late-game ass-on-the-side inserts. I don't mind casual encounters in games, but have those sprinkled throughout or something, like Area 69 or Indecent Desires having prostitutes you can hire for a single night. Otherwise the extra, brief women tend to be too two-dimensional but feel like they're supposed to be something more.

Reactions: fauxplayer

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Man. This is probably one of my favorite games on the site.

But the smallness of the updates is KILLING me...

Wait a month -> Play 10-20 minutes -> wait a month -play 10-20 minutes rinse repeat.

Reactions: genthrow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yup, it would be much better to wait 6-9 months -> Play 30-40 minutes -> *repeat*.
yes in theory but players would be on barricades then wanting to lynch dev not making updates more frequently.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
yes in theory but players would be on barricades then wanting to lynch dev not making updates more frequently.
This is really true.

By the way, about the frequency of updates and the content in them. How often updates are released and how much new content they contain is a sensitive topic. Since I create images and animations, I know how long it takes. Let's say it can take one hour to create one picture. The player will only view this picture for a couple of seconds, that's all. Content that has been created over several weeks can be flipped through in a few minutes.

What I want to say is that the creation of images and animations takes the most time. I spend a lot of hours creating them (including post-processing and possibly reworking the pictures if they are not good enough). Then the programmer/scriptwriter has 5-7 days to create a script for a new update and dialogues based on them. Then proofreader does his job in 2-3 days and then the testers have only 1-2 days to check the game for bugs. This is the only way at the moment the game can be released monthly.

Some of the players understand this, and some do not, because they have never thought about this topic. And some just want more new content, something like update releases every week with game content for an hour of gameplay or so. But the reality is that the time it takes to create a product is always many times longer than what the players end up getting. And, as many say, "10 minutes of gameplay" is the result of tens and hundreds of hours of development work every month.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
monthly releases: depending on dev either few mins or 30mins or more playings
2-3 months releases: same as above
6 months-year releases: again same

Reactions: love master69

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Why do you need devs to gatekeep content from you when you can just pass by every 6-9 months and pick up multiple updates at a time.

Reactions: love master69

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Big Thanks to H3X4G3N who provided the My Pleasure v0.13 Elite

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Tasty Pics
Version of the game:My Pleasure [v0.13 Elite]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,1GB

Compressed Size:512MB Mega
Fix for broken images is attached extract it in game folder where the exe is.

Compressed Mac: 490MB
Android Universal apk :500MB (this mod conatins the incest mod and the gallery/walkthrough mod form scrappy
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up date for android?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In fact i guess that the devs tend to take this way of multiplying girls like jesus did with the bread just because it's the way to get more players and patrons.
If you look at a game like WVM where the amount of girls get ridiculous, you will also notice that it's a very successfull game.
Unfortunately most of the people playing those games mostly care about new meat to fuck. I have said this many times but it's the truth, maybe we are a little group of sex nerds here who really care about the stories and character development, but the majority of player play with pants down, the dick in the hand and eyes popping out of their sockets!!:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes