-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In fact i guess that the devs tend to take this way of multiplying girls like jesus did with the bread just because it's the way to get more players and patrons.
If you look at a game like WVM where the amount of girls get ridiculous, you will also notice that it's a very successfull game.
Unfortunately most of the people playing those games mostly care about new meat to fuck. I have said this many times but it's the truth, maybe we are a little group of sex nerds here who really care about the stories and character development, but the majority of player play with pants down, the dick in the hand and eyes popping out of their sockets!!:ROFLMAO:
Speak for yourself. I'm anything but a little nerd. :LOL: I'm a huge nerd about literature and art adjacent, whether adult games or otherwise. So you're definitely describing us, an unusual group of folks.

Also, do you have a hidden camera in my house?!

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Speak for yourself. I'm anything but a little nerd. :LOL: I'm a huge nerd about literature and art adjacent, whether adult games or otherwise. So you're definitely describing us, an unusual group of folks.

Also, do you have a hidden camera in my house?!
I don't have any camera in your house i promise!!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm an old guy already who has always been interested in books, science and almost everything!!
I've done so many different things in my life that often people don't believe me, playing those adult games is a recent one, i only started this year.
But in those games if the story is annoying, if the dialogues suck or if the characters have no personality, i just can't play them.
In the other hand if the dev plays with my nerves and let me with blue balls for too long, i get mad usually.
All this is a question of balance and there are not so many games that manage to do this right.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
A question on the Casandra kiss... are there different versions of the kiss? Yes she kisses you when you return from the bathroom in the opening scene on day 13, but it was kind of brief. I was wondering since both my Lust and Love seem to be low (2/3), if the levels affected the level of the kiss? (Brief versus something like passionate, or something along those lines)

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A question on the Casandra kiss... are there different versions of the kiss? Yes she kisses you when you return from the bathroom in the opening scene on day 13, but it was kind of brief. I was wondering since both my Lust and Love seem to be low (2/3), if the levels affected the level of the kiss? (Brief versus something like passionate, or something along those lines)
I have one playthrough where her lust is as high as the game allows currently and one where her love is as high as the game allows. IIRC, the kiss was exactly the same on both paths.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does Lust/Love still do anything? I thought that was dropped with more focus on our choices being the requirements?
I don't even know anymore. I played those early days of the game forever ago. I don't remember seeing options that would seem to indicate one or the other in the last several updates, but I still see both Love and Lust scores on the LIs now. But that doesn't indicate whether they're in use still, of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does Lust/Love still do anything? I thought that was dropped with more focus on our choices being the requirements?
doubt it.

I don't even know anymore. I played those early days of the game forever ago. I don't remember seeing options that would seem to indicate one or the other in the last several updates, but I still see both Love and Lust scores on the LIs now. But that doesn't indicate whether they're in use still, of course.
yea seem to have dropped since mc was in sauna with daphne(?) and ......... and when mc got to fuck auntie (if high enuf points then mc fucked her ass too).

kos2255

Apr 7, 2021
Why does it keep crashing when I try to load my save? I don't want to have to start again every update.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Why does it keep crashing when I try to load my save? I don't want to have to start again every update.
Same thing happened after the last update, with or without the mod. Happened at least twice before so I added it to my "wait until completed" list :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's eternal question, either try earlier save if you have one or autosave.

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes