M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Seems the incest patch keeps erroring everytime I try and download it from Workupload, anyone got another link or can reupload for download?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what is wicked paradise's and this connection? just started 1st and it feels like it's prequel to this.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone else get the fore-shadowed feeling that Cornell is going to get bailed out by good old dad?

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while so help me here. Is it possible to not get intimate with Lori? I know she kisses you at a point but I don't want to get sexual with her. I like her but not in that way. I really don't want to be forced into a rel.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while so help me here. Is it possible to not get intimate with Lori? I know she kisses you at a point but I don't want to get sexual with her. I like her but not in that way. I really don't want to be forced into a rel.
yeah, the game doesn't force lori on mc

Reactions: CitDCypher

Deva198

Feb 20, 2021
The zip that contains the patch gets flagged by windows defender as containing the oneeva trojan. Can someone else also confirm this?
Scanning all individual files turn up no viruses whatsoever
Disable realtime protection, download, extract, delete the zip file.
Enable realtime protection, dont allow oneeva trojan if you have accidentally allowed it in windows protection.
It's probably a combination of a zip file
- which it cannot determine the origin of
- contains a file named script
- script contains urls to dev subscribestar patreon etc
- defender cannot determine what all the files do together

Reactions: yin-yang

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Any chance that some kind stranger would upload the patch to somewhere besides workupload? They have decided that they hate my ISP so I can't download from there without it getting convoluted.

Reactions: namtab

taru

Apr 23, 2018
do i have to specifically pic either lust or love or can i mix the two just wanna know incase i have to start over

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do i have to specifically pic either lust or love or can i mix the two just wanna know incase i have to start over
either if you want all scenes, if love is too low then no scene x and if lust is too low then no scene z.

Reactions: taru
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes