total

Jun 17, 2017
Every time I look at this game in latest updates, the second screenshot in the OP annoys me and puts me off trying it. Surely it's not just me who needs gravity to be respected before he can take a lewd game seriously

• Haha
Reactions: HorstTheHorst

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Don't you love it when all your saves are unusable
When you try to load a save file do you get an error like this -

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix"

That is usually fixed with the Lib and Renpy folders being copied and pasted. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Oddly, every single one of my saves/auto saves from the last month's update (no matter which route) gives the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is with or without the patch.
Never installed any mods for this game, as i never saw the need for one.

Starting over is... not fun.
That is usually fixed by replacing the Lib and Renpy folders. If you've still got the previous stable version, copy and paste those folders into your problem version or try the files at these links -

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
For those with saves not working it could be because you may have used a mod with the save in question, in the previous version so if you're trying to load the old save in the new release without the mod that could cause problems. It's been the case in a few other VNs.

Not saying it 100% is the case just that it might be the cause.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not seeing any new content, only "Day 13, taking a shower" (according to the save list). Upon loading said save and after telling Julia "Of course. See you later", it goes right to "that's all for this version". Or is this a fix?

I am seeing new content in the script, however, just after that line in "13.rpy" I see this:

Code:
        jul "I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, if you want to talk about it. Okay?"
        mc "Okay. Thank you."
        jul "You're welcome. I'll go back to her now, she was updating me on my situation."
        mc "Of course. See you later."
        jump mypleasure014end
Or have I completely gone insane? :LOL:

*Update* Commenting out that last line did the trick, so now I'm seeing the new content. :) (y)

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
There is something "bothering" me about the end of this update.

In my main game I am only romancing Julia and Cassandra.

But I have another save where I'm going for all girls. While I don't hate them, I'm not a big fan of threesomes or group sex. In this update, I chose the scene with just Daphne and rejected the threesome precisely because I'm not a big fan.
But at the end, the MC tells Julia that he will have no fun with Daphne without her. Does this mean that if I want to romance both of them, I will be forced to fuck Daphne only in threesomes?

There are characters I don't mind having threesomes with. For example, I'm going for the threesome with Lori and Barb. But when it comes to Mommy Cassandra and Auntie Julia, I'd like to romance them totally separately. No threesomes or anything. Just the MC and the respective girl.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Apologize if this has been answered before, but which incest patch is the correct one? Is it the one in the OP, or the one Scrappy provides? Are they the same so it doesn't matter which one I use?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Apologize if this has been answered before, but which incest patch is the correct one? Is it the one in the OP, or the one Scrappy provides? Are they the same so it doesn't matter which one I use?
They are not the same. The one in the OP replaces the majority of the original scripts, and I think that it still lacks some definitions.

The one from Scrappy is an independent one, does not replace any scripts, and have all the needed definitions.

Better use Scrappy's.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
They are not the same. The one in the OP replaces the majority of the original scripts, and I think that it still lacks some definitions.

The one from Scrappy is an independent one, does not replace any scripts, and have all the needed definitions.

Better use Scrappy's.
Thanks for the info. Maybe it should be made more clear in the OP which one is the most relevant?

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the info. Maybe it should be made more clear in the OP which one is the most relevant?
Maybe the one in the OP is the "official", I don't know. But in day 12 I got a [jcms] and [chs] instead of "my sister" and "her son". And another [jcms] in last update.

With Scrappy's all run smoothly.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I really enjoyed this updated love the two scene's I got very sexy. Julia is my top girl but also really like Barb hope she has a scene next time I am starting to wounding what will happen if Julia sounds out about you and barb or Lori. Just a dream but a Julia and Barb 3some would be amazing and make Daph watch it happen would be even better.

Reactions: punisher2099

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My Pleasure [v0.15 Elite] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 376 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 359 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Always your compression and MODs are bug free.
Thank you very much! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Even on a new start I just get exceptions. With or without mods. From the Mega link, anyone else getting that?

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
That is usually fixed by replacing the Lib and Renpy folders. If you've still got the previous stable version, copy and paste those folders into your problem version or try the files at these links -

With Abhai's help (few posts above you) i sorted it out. But anyway, thanks for your post.

Cheers

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Without the mod all work fine. After installing MOD all save crash. This crash message come from a save i create just before installing MOD from a virgin game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/*MyPleasure-0.15-Elite-Eng-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Linux-5.8.0-63-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.15-Elite-Eng
Fri Jul 23 03:42:17 2021

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This turns into a completely different story, if you commit to going for Julia. In comparison all the other paths are kinda disappointing, because all the scenes are easy to get. E.g. Lori and Barbara go from 0 to 100 no matter what you do.

Julia is kinda the same, if you don't go for her. You get three sex scenes with her anyway, which makes the end of the latest update a little weird, when she suddenly pretends that sex with her was just an exception.

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes