PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Nice update. Alas, Haley's ass didnt get any action. I slightly didn't like MC's rudeness during dinner, especially with "proud sleeping with murder in your bed ?", but he said sorry x20 times after that so he's forgiven.

Loys , thx 4 the release. I take it, you're from dev team ? Great game. The only bummer for me is that almost all sex animations (and by that I mean 97%, there was 1 or 2 somewhere) are just penetration close up. Not speaking about bj's. There's no women faces in those loops. Talking about eye contact and facial expressions, smth you try to show between animations on static renders. Killing the atmosphere. I get that, animate faces is more complex task and requires more time but you've already did big job with those image quality, idk why you went this way with animation loops. I've posted a review recently and there's a spoiler with images containing good scene angles with both visible face and penetration. Just side opinion and thank you again for your work.

PS: MC's dick looks like a branch or a stump :D

PSS: Are you guys planning to release game somewhere after the job is done ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amazing indeed,the quality of the images-top!Hot sex scenes!I think one of the MILFs should have some interracial adventures, each one of them would look good on some huge bbc...
if i reply now "highly doubtful you are (capable of) thinking...it only seems as you are trying your best to spread some ntr-shit in non-ntr games..." it could be considered as an offensive for someone, so i wont say it here.
though always is kinda sad to encounter your kind out of your ntr-refugia.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Wasn't there a cheat mod for this game? You could change stats for the girls and certain situations?
Just use Extended Variable Viewer and Enable the console. That's how i cheat with almost every Renpy game I play. Even if the game has a cheat mod and I install it, I still use EVV and console because I like to see the variables myself. Links to EVV and how to enable the console can be found all over the F95 forum. To use EVV just unpack it in the main game directory, then access it in game using Alt + e.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegrimm

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So it was as usual teasing with Cassandra and a fuck with Julia and Haley for me, nothing new, it's getting boring. Beautiful, sexy, well done but boring, i just ziped through the sex scenes because i did that stuff too often now.
I want something new, keeping fucking the same girls again and again and following that crime story i don't give a shit for is not really interesting.
Lets hope that for the coming trip to the shore house, we will progress a little because if it's once again the same stuff i will not be pleased!:(

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I was a bit disappointed with the content, then I installed the gallery mod and saw there was a scene with Julia that I didn't even see. I guess I borked a decision somewhere in my playthrough.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
this game is actually sooooooo good im glad i came back to it after trying it out in the early stages and abandoning it soon after

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1419004

My Pleasure v0.17 - Release
Hey everyone!
"My Pleasure" v0.17 is out now!

Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on September 25th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on September 28th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on September 28th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:
  • Added Day 14:
  • 245 new images
  • 13 animations
  • ~11500 words
  • English language only
  • New post processing for 553 images and 10 animations (Days 8-12)
Extra Scene:
  • 22 images

Could you please add sister also in the family brother/sister for future updates for the family? Respectfully would you consider this idea, love your renders you have a lot of talent; I'm super exited for this game.

Cat.gif

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes