Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
I get that, animate faces is more complex task and requires more time but you've already did big job with those image quality, idk why you went this way with animation loops.
Not many players know or think of how how much time it takes to make static images or animations. Let's say, an update has 10 new animations. At the moment, each animation takes 1 day to be made and rendered. Simple animation, but still takes 1 day. So it's 10 days already taken by animations. 20 days left to make static images, write a script, do proofreading, make a build, test it and make a release. Do you get the idea? If the animations were more complex, they alone would take 3-4 weeks. This way releases couldn't be made monthly.

Completely agree with you there regarding the POV animations and has been stated by multiple people already in the past..not sure whether Loys or tastypics will work on that as of know nothing has been done on that part and not sure whether they will even listen us...other than that everything is great..& of course mushroom dick :ROFLMAO:
The same as above. I would like to make them more complex, but for monthly releases it's unreal.

Could you please add sister also in the family brother/sister for future updates for the family? Respectfully would you consider this idea, love your renders you have a lot of talent; I'm super exited for this game.

View attachment 1428990
I guess it's a bit late to add a sister to the game. :D

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
Nice update but i would love to see more :)
I wish for Pregnancy option to be added :love: (y)
It is already added with Barbara depending on which path you took with her, because on one of my playthroughs, she had a thinking dialogue on whether she should tell the MC or not that she might be pregnant if you kept choosing the come inside option. Also, I think Julia might be on the way to pregnant land lol just a feeling.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Not many players know or think of how how much time it takes to make static images or animations. Let's say, an update has 10 new animations. At the moment, each animation takes 1 day to be made and rendered. Simple animation, but still takes 1 day. So it's 10 days already taken by animations. 20 days left to make static images, write a script, do proofreading, make a build, test it and make a release. Do you get the idea? If the animations were more complex, they alone would take 3-4 weeks. This way releases couldn't be made monthly.

The same as above. I would like to make them more complex, but for monthly releases it's unreal.

I guess it's a bit late to add a sister to the game. :D
Leave it as it is man its very good this monthly updates, we allready have a lot of so called devs with releases at 6, 7, 8 or more months who are not giving so much as you guys do in one month, so leave it like it is please...

Reactions: UncleFredo and Loys

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Leave it as it is man its very good this monthly updates, we allready have a lot of so called devs with releases at 6, 7, 8 or more months who are not giving so much as you guys do in one month, so leave it like it is please...
Monthly updates are great and some animations are better than none. But we're talking quantity over quality.

Loys , thx 4 the reply. As long as you guys happy with what you're doing, that's the most important. I just hope you'll be successful and passionate enough with your projects, so you will be able to level up your "game".

Also, being ignored 3 times on the subject regarding other platforms release feelsbadman.

Have a nice day everybody, Imma go and try a fresh release of...smth :sneaky:

Reactions: Loys

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
But we're talking quantity over quality.
And here we have both imo, it is good how it is, imo no game its worth waiting so many months for exemple BaDIK 5-6 months of waiting for 2-3hr of gameplay, no thanks, i prefer what this guys are doing and for those of you who don't like it like this you can skip a few updates until you consider it is worth playing, simple as that...

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
And here we have both imo, it is good how it is, imo no game its worth waiting so many months for exemple BaDIK 5-6 months of waiting for 2-3hr of gameplay, no thanks, i prefer what this guys are doing and for those of you who don't like it like this you can skip a few updates until you consider it is worth playing, simple as that...
You didnt read what I've posted earlier so lets skip this. If you like current animations, I'm glad for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with you but 10 or 15 days delay will not hurt that much if quality of animation will change and it's not like Loys and tastypics cannot achieve that as per LOYS they can achieve that and will require more time (10-15 days or so) and I'm aware of other Dev's you are mentioning :ROFLMAO:..And I don't think that will happen with TASTYPICS..

And if I am not wrong they have already met another goal of 2000$ which was actually for dedicated animation rig...and I think it's doable...if fans agree to 10-15 delay ((which is not world ending situation :ROFLMAO:) and I think everyone wants that..so. I think with their goal achieved they should work on that and I think we can wait 10-15 days more if we can quality animation because everytime in sex scene I don't want see MC balls to get my day going:ROFLMAO:
Uh if you read what he wrote it was more like 4.5 times as long so not 15 days but more over a month longer at least for the same amount of content, not even talking if he would do more animations even and also a part of the stills. Well it might be worth it to you, not sure I agree.

Reactions: Loys and BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Thanks for clarifying but now the 2000$ goal has met of dedicated animation rig is it still not possible to reduce it by 10 or more days??
and regarding more animations nobody said include more animations just drop the POVs and do some third view scenes...
I think it will be worth rather than seeing balls..
It say Smoother animations not bigger or longer or faster animations, i'm pretty sure its a big difference but i might be wrong...

Reactions: Loys

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for clarifying but now the 2000$ goal has met of dedicated animation rig is it still not possible to reduce it by 10 or more days??
and regarding more animations nobody said include more animations just drop the POVs and do some third view scenes...
I think it will be worth rather than seeing balls..
That is your opinion and dev does not agree with it. Maybe he will in a future game. Dedicated rigs always help, but even then with more oomph dev still needs to decide if want to do the existing scenes better at more time or make more scenes, add more animation in rest game which might increase immersion or make updates bigger or even work on a new game for after this one, where the dev also has to keep in mind if he increases the quality of animations by a lot now in game it jars with earlier game and he might have to remake all of them. :)

It is not that easy and in the end depends on what dev wants and his main goals with game.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
A potentially stupid question but my search-fu is weak today:
What are the changes of the incest patch?
Is it literally just replacing all instances of father's ex into mom or is there more to it?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
A potentially stupid question but my search-fu is weak today:
What are the changes of the incest patch?
Is it literally just replacing all instances of father's ex into mom or is there more to it?
It does quite a bit. It's an RPY file, you can open it in NotePad and see for yourself. Changes some variables and some lines of text, big picture.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I loved the Julia scene
If I had one regret, I would have wished for one more scene between MC and Cassie. It seemed to be teasing that we would have a scene after dropping Hayley off, as both MC and Cassie knew that everyone else was going to out of the house and they would have had some alone time. I was nt expecting sex between MC and Cassie yet, just another sexual scene between the two of them would have set things up nicely for the trip away.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You played Julia latest scene in the update right??
If you have..there were total 3 variations of sex scenes for Julia's anal scene and all those variations were POV..now tell me can't they have just used 1 POV variation and just 1 Third view angle..instead of all scenes in which players were seeing some thigh and dick...
And maybe I can be wrong since I don't know how these game are made..so do please correct if above thing can't be achieved
The only one who can say that is the dev and he told you it takes him way way way longer to do that. I suspect if it hardly took him more time to pose and render that, he would already be doing it.

Thing is he has to make a choice based upon his own estimations and it sounded like he has actually already experimented with it and tried it a bit, so has a fair idea of what it would take him to do that. If he then decides he does not think it is a good idea with his plans, we will have to accept it. It is his game and project after all and only he knows all his capabilities and options.

Reactions: Loys and Radagastt
Aug 28, 2017
I have not played this one in a long time.

Would someone kindly remind me of who the characters are supposed to be? who's the aunt? cousin? etc.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I loved the Julia scene
If I had one regret, I would have wished for one more scene between MC and Cassie. It seemed to be teasing that we would have a scene after dropping Hayley off, as both MC and Cassie knew that everyone else was going to out of the house and they would have had some alone time. I was nt expecting sex between MC and Cassie yet, just another sexual scene between the two of them would have set things up nicely for the trip away.

Dude, the second spoiler. You're like narrator in these games :D

I have not played this one in a long time.

Would someone kindly remind me of who the characters are supposed to be? who's the aunt? cousin? etc.
Julia (aunt) and her daughter Lori (cousin). Cassie is a stepmother, I believe. Non-biological parent.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Do I lose any scenes with other girls if I choose Julia's ending path?
I made a separate save just in case it did.

For context I've already impregnated Barb and am about to reach the point where Haley goes to the police.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have the walkthrough mod installed and I am clicking on all green choices but still I get message that you dont have the prerequisites to continue this event with Julia and twice I got this. What I did wrong can anyone help me?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes