Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Another forced cheating scene, this time with Haley. I have to scrap my Lori playthrough, the game is simply not build for monogamy.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
This is an awesome game! So many opportunities with all the girls... Wooow... Can you help me with the love and lust points for Lori and Babs? How many are the reachable for them? I have 5love, and 1 lust for Lori, and 6love and 11 lust for Babs.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
So, I have a question
Didn't MC noticed Cornell and Julia fucking at the very first scene at their house?
How later story make any sense then?
Whats your question? Julia is Cornell's girlfriend in the intro. He's also not around until you figure out why.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
I love your game, beautiful renders and top shelf milfs (cassandras my fave) but last update has me a little worried. It’s Hayley, she’s starting to show signs of serial stalker & I hope we don’t have any deaths of LI in the game or I will have to stop playing like “Acting Lessons& Leap of faith had”
I highly doubt there will be any deaths of LI in the game.

So, this is a great game with fantastic renders. However, my one complaint is that the mom and aunt look to similar to eachother. Yes, they are related, but I think more differences were needed. I get confused who is who in the replay Gallery. Maybe you could have the replays available for each character? As in a tab for each character with their specific replays.
I'm not sure there will be replays for each character (although, the idea is nice). About Cassandra and Julia. Here is my suggest how to understand faster who is who: Cassandra has darker hair and bigger boobs. ;)

Awesome update!
I agree with others that Haley is starting to show her stalker skills and may have had something to do with Russell's death. I'm also thinking that Lillian (Cassandra's old assistant) is involved in some way, or knows something and isn't forthcoming, and that's why she didn't say anything when Haley started running afoul in the testimony. I'm still expecting daddy dear to play some role coming up... either to run to Cornell's defense if he's arrested or possibly that he has had an ongoing affair with Lillian and it was going on behind Cassie's back for years and somehow now it's revealed... or something f'd up like that. That might explain why he showed Cassie no interest and took an apartment downtown. Lots of possible open plot twists. Great story, great artwork, great attention grabbing!

Cassandra, hands down (imo). :love:
Actually, major part of 0.17 update was made to show other side of Haley's personality. To show that she is not just horny yoga teacher who betrayed Julia's trust.

Another forced cheating scene, this time with Haley. I have to scrap my Lori playthrough, the game is simply not build for monogamy.
If you make choices which indicate that you're not interested in Haley, that scene will be skipped.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
If you make choices which indicate that you're not interested in Haley, that scene will be skipped.
I higly doubt I ever made any advances towards her, as I consciously avoid options that suggest infidelity. But If you are sure about this I will go through the game again. I might have confused my playthroughs with one another somewhere.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
I higly doubt I ever made any advances towards her, as I consciously avoid options that suggest infidelity. But If you are sure about this I will go through the game again. I might have confused my playthroughs with one another somewhere.
Iirc, to let the game know that you're not interested in Haley, you need either deny her a date (at the bar) or drop her out of the car after the date. To not any lewd activities after the date happen.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't have any forced cheating with Haley here. For me, when you go to do yoga with Julia and Haley, go straight home afterwards (don't ask about Haley). Then when you're staring at the phone deciding if you want to reconsider calling Haley, don't. This completely closed off Haley's path for me and I never had any forced scenes with her after that.

The only forced scene I had to deal with was the sauna with Julia and Daphne. It's the only thing I didn't like. But after that, so far, nothing else has been forced (I'm on a Babs+Lori path, working on that throuple with Babs lol).

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
i just wanna say the game is pretty good i really like julia and cassy design but not the sex animation
why the hell the sex scene always zoom in weird fking angle man
almost every sex scene is only dick pussy clapping in front of your monitor
it really turned me off atleast show their face

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I had no scene with her either, until the latest update that is.
I have literally zero love and lust points with her and she gives the mc bj.
Are you using the mod by chance? I don't use any mod, so I didn't have that issue.

I tried the mod before, but it plays scenes regardless of your points/choices so you don't miss any. I didn't like that, so I got rid of it and just stuck to the vanilla game. Sounds like you are using the mod, because I made those choices (as I mentioned in my post) and I also have 0 love and 0 lust points with Haley and I didn't get a blowjob scene. They just chatted and the MC left.

Reactions: Loys

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I highly doubt there will be any deaths of LI in the game.

I'm not sure there will be replays for each character (although, the idea is nice). About Cassandra and Julia. Here is my suggest how to understand faster who is who: Cassandra has darker hair and bigger boobs. ;)

Actually, major part of 0.17 update was made to show other side of Haley's personality. To show that she is not just horny yoga teacher who betrayed Julia's trust.

Just to clear any doubts : Are not Cassandra (yum) and Julia also sisters - hence their resemblance?

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Does someone else thinks Daphne is insufferable? I like the renders in the the game, but men, what a whore. It's a shame include her in the harem to avoid losing scenes. I wish there was a possibility of destroying and humiliating her character, I don't know, putting her on very bad terms with Julia for example.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Does someone else thinks Daphne is insufferable? I like the renders in the the game, but men, what a whore. It's a shame include her in the harem to avoid losing scenes. I wish there was a possibility of destroying and humiliating her character, I don't know, putting her on very bad terms with Julia for example.
What's wrong with Daphne? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
What's wrong with Daphne? :cry:
Cassandra knows what's wrong with Daphne. She is a gold digger, she also takes advantage of the people around her, and it's ok, but someone like her wouldn't be good for anyone, so Julia is blind or something else. That from the character's perspective.
From my perspective there is nothing wrong with her, I just want to watch the world in hell sometimes.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes