Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
Whats your question? Julia is Cornell's girlfriend in the intro. He's also not around until you figure out why.
I was saying that in later stories Julia explained Cornell was just like a family friend although they started fucking 1 year ago. She implied even before MCs arrival things were tense. She also said that she would break off with Cornell before if it wasn't for MCs arrival. So Why were they fucking then?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Cassandra knows what's wrong with Daphne. She is a gold digger, she also takes advantage of the people around her, and it's ok, but someone like her wouldn't be good for anyone, so Julia is blind or something else. That from the character's perspective.
From my perspective there is nothing wrong with her, I just want to watch the world in hell sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I'm not sure there will be replays for each character (although, the idea is nice). About Cassandra and Julia. Here is my suggest how to understand faster who is who: Cassandra has darker hair and bigger boobs. ;)
The issue is they are hard to tell apart in the icons of the replay. Even playing on a 50in 4K TV. That is why I suggested putting each character into their own tabs. I have seen other games do this and it is very helpful when you like one specific character. Or maybe put the characters name in each icon for the replay? Thanx.

Reactions: Loys

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
So what is the point of teasing multiple times that Cassie and MC will be home alone to literally just skip the entire day and focus on Haley lol, made zero sense. Nice update but jesus Haley is insane, no way anyone is actually going to pick her right?

• Angry
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Last time I played the game was on July 2020 and at that time it had 6 days. I'm replaying it again from the beggining and the thing is, I recall Haley having dom/sub points? Like Daphne. I have used the search tool and it seems my memory doesn't bretay me, so why the change? I tried to look for the reason but I couldn't find it and I don't want to accidentally spoiler myself. Just curiosity btw as I'm meeting her for the first time again.

The game looks even better than I remember it and I will review it after finishing with this update.

jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
Lori's stats don't add up regardless of what option choose.
I'm going for day 4
Any idea why it happens?

Last edited:

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
As of 0.17 there is still no text when Cornell "speaks", is my copy broken or is the game? If this is a bug, is there a fix for it?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
As of 0.17 there is still no text when Cornell "speaks", is my copy broken or is the game? If this is a bug, is there a fix for it?
Dunno dude, mine has always worked just fine.
Are you using like some really old save or something?
Have you tried starting fresh with fresh download and just fast forwarding through where you have the current problem?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Last time I played the game was on July 2020 and at that time it had 6 days. I'm replaying it again from the beggining and the thing is, I recall Haley having dom/sub points? Like Daphne. I have used the search tool and it seems my memory doesn't bretay me, so why the change? I tried to look for the reason but I couldn't find it and I don't want to accidentally spoiler myself. Just curiosity btw as I'm meeting her for the first time again.

The game looks even better than I remember it and I will review it after finishing with this update.
If I recall correctly, the devs wanted to portray Haley more as a stalker. The Dom/Sub situation didn't play well with that character build up so they changed her to Love/Lust. I think that came out around v.11.

Reactions: Loys and jose100

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I'll be honest. I put that game in the back box for a very long time. I don’t know why, but somehow it happened that way.
What I mean is, I think I almost went through the game to its latest version, I'm not sure how long there is still to play, but there is still time.
I decided to write a few words about this game.

This is the first game that literally makes me replay it. I had similar thoughts in Being a DIK and Being a Rockstar, but I never tried that. Why did I bring this up? It's simple, I'm a big fan of harems, to be precise, harems without unnecessary drama.
And in this game, as in many others, I tried to fuck everyone and everything.

Do not think badly of me, I love plots and everything like that, I'm just a terrible perversion and when they give me such an opportunity (harems) I take full advantage of it.

This game is definitely not about a harem (well, not really, but we will skip this point), but of course I still showed an incredible sexual interest in every girl in this game. BUT, as with the other two games I mentioned earlier, I had the idea to replay it.
Why? Everything is extremely simple. I fell wildly in love with Julia. As in Bella from BaDIK or Selina from BaRockstar and this wild desire to replay the game just to be only with her and so that there is no drama.

In general, I have always preferred MILFs more than young ones, especially this intersects with my real life. I have always loved girls older than me, at least 3-5 years older than me. Maximum 10-15.

And as much as I like the rest of the girls in this game, only with Julia I have such strange feelings, maybe Cass too, but she is not yet so revealed to me personally.
So yes, after the game is over and I fuck everyone (if they give me such an opportunity, hehe), I will definitely replay this game, and I will be exclusively with Julia, well, maybe Daph also, purely for the sake of a threesome, but on the whole, of course, Julia is mine number one in this game.

I must say right away that all the girls here are cool. 5/5
I also like the plot, although some moments seem absurd. 4/5
The animation could have been a little better, of course, I like how smooth it is, but almost always it doesn't match the action in the story. Forgive me for my possibly incomprehensible English, what I'm trying to say now, the animations could be accelerated, because it's not quite cool when, according to conversations, the MC starts to fuck the girl hard and fast, and the animation, as it was slow, remained. In short, 4/5 too.

In general, I like the game, its long-awaited end will be very soon, so I'm fully waiting.
And as I said earlier, this will be the first game that I will replay just to be totally with Julia.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Until now we have pretty much had free rein as the MC to fuck any of the girls. It does feel as if that is about to change very soon. Possibly next update when we will have the MC + Julia + Lori + Cassie in a holiday cottage, so presumably smaller space than the house. And thus I am assuming it will be harder to hide sounds of MC having sex with one of the LI whilst the other two could listen.

At the moment my preferred scenario is for MC to have both Julia and Cassie. I am not sure either would agree to that so may need two save routes, one for each. Julia + Daphne seems probable option depending on past choices. Maybe Cassie + Natasha COUL possibly be an option - I hope they are good enough friends and would be ok with sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mark17 and Okedman

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if its just me but I feel the dialogues became boring .
Same, but for me it's been with pretty much every game not just this one, kinda running out of patience with these games nowdays.
I rarely even play them but instead i just unren and look through the renders to asess if there's enough content for an actual playthrough, realise there isn't enough to warrant sitting through and read the same shit i've read ten times over throughtout the years so i just delete and rinse and repeat.
With this one i pretty much only care for the mom, waiting for the content for her to accumulate over a few more updates and then i'll play it skipping through all the other stuff like there's no tomorrow.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Same, but for me it's been with pretty much every game not just this one, kinda running out of patience with these games nowdays.
I rarely even play them but instead i just unren and look through the renders to asess if there's enough content for an actual playthrough, realise there isn't enough to warrant sitting through and read the same shit i've read ten times over throughtout the years so i just delete and rinse and repeat.
With this one i pretty much only care for the mom, waiting for the content for her to accumulate over a few more updates and then i'll play it skipping through all the other stuff like there's no tomorrow.
I hear you, but every so often you find really excellent models and decent writing. The needle in the haystack. Plus most of the time we're looking at in development VNs by first time writers. Gotta set expectations appropriately. Just saying...

Reactions: Draverik
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes