Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I have the walkthrough mod installed and I am clicking on all green choices but still I get message that you dont have the prerequisites to continue this event with Julia and twice I got this. What I did wrong can anyone help me?
Install Multi-Mod instead and add points when something's missing.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded it and played through the latest upgrade. Like it very much so it will be a keeper. Now is the game a 4* for me. So after one or more upgrades it will be a proper revies. Redheads with freckles is always a turn on for me.:love:

Reactions: Loys

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, if you go for MC's aunt, you can't go for MC's cousin? You need to choose one or two LIs?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update earlier and as usual plot advanced nicely and mc got to empty his balls twice.

Reactions: Loys

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
PSS: Are you guys planning to release game somewhere after the job is done ?
Probably there will be a Steam release. It's not 100% though.

I agree with you but 10 or 15 days delay will not hurt that much if quality of animation will change and it's not like Loys and tastypics cannot achieve that as per LOYS they can achieve that and will require more time (10-15 days or so) and I'm aware of other Dev's you are mentioning :ROFLMAO:..And I don't think that will happen with TASTYPICS..

And if I am not wrong they have already met another goal of 2000$ which was actually for dedicated animation rig...and I think it's doable...if fans agree to 10-15 delay ((which is not world ending situation :ROFLMAO:) and I think everyone wants that..so. I think with their goal achieved they should work on that and I think we can wait 10-15 days more if we can quality animation because everytime in sex scene I don't want see MC balls to get my day going:ROFLMAO:
New level of animations would take much more time than extra 10-15 days. I understand that having animations in a game is a nice thing. However, in My Pleasure other things are as important, as animations. I mean, if making animations would take 30-40 days, and the rest (creating static images, writing scripts, coding, proofreading and testing the build) would take 20-30 days in total, that would ruin the balance of workflow. Making regular monthly updates has higher priority than making better animations.

Uh if you read what he wrote it was more like 4.5 times as long so not 15 days but more over a month longer at least for the same amount of content, not even talking if he would do more animations even and also a part of the stills. Well it might be worth it to you, not sure I agree.
Yes, with better animations the updates would be released every 2-3 months, not every month. But that wouldn't mean the longer gameplay.

It say Smoother animations not bigger or longer or faster animations, i'm pretty sure its a big difference but i might be wrong...
Smoother animations, yes. More frames per second, because more powerful videocards can render more frames for the same amount of time.

You played Julia latest scene in the update right??
If you have..there were total 3 variations of sex scenes for Julia's anal scene and all those variations were POV..now tell me can't they have just used 1 POV variation and just 1 Third view angle..instead of all scenes in which players were seeing some thigh and dick...why I am saying this is because all sex scenes are POV..atleast they can make 1 different variation for sex scene which can be other than POV
And maybe I can be wrong since I don't know how these game are made..so do please correct if above thing can't be achieved
Are you sure your understanding of POV is correct? I noticed you don't like seeing mc's balls in the scene. The thing is, when the camera shows thighs, and dick, and balls, that doesn't mean it's POV. Often it's just close-up. Which is different from POV. Like in that scene with Julia.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It's been almost a year since i played this game (Xmas special) cause i don't have much time on my hands anymore (see what i did there) and OMG...
As always i wanna congratulate the DEVs Team for their aesthetic taste. As an 80s kid i ADORE the sunset/lens flare/orange filters this game has. It reminds me good old Playboy magazines i read as a teen also it's worth mentioning that like 75% or the renders per update are wallpaper material!

There's a TON of stuff i would like to discuss about previous updates (since it's been a while since i playd duh!) BUT i'll try to stay on the subject of last the last update. Did you really made Haley a softcore yandere?! FUUUUU!
As a longtime player and dev i know the majority of people don't like them BUT there's always a small audience like me that loves them to death (Im on a roll today) Stalking/obsessing/soulmates... Are you really trying to temp me away from Julia (currently my top 1 waifu of the game)?!
Right now my "tier" goes like this 1) Julia 2) Daphne (maledom) 3) Haley with Cassie being a wildcard.... (Daph & Haley ye you can see i have something for "troubled" gals lol)

Keep up the fucking amazing work guys! I hope you will put the the completed game on Steam so i can support you there.

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
So, I have a question
Didn't MC noticed Cornell and Julia fucking at the very first scene at their house?
How later story make any sense then?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Probably there will be a Steam release. It's not 100% though.

New level of animations would take much more time than extra 10-15 days. I understand that having animations in a game is a nice thing. However, in My Pleasure other things are as important, as animations. I mean, if making animations would take 30-40 days, and the rest (creating static images, writing scripts, coding, proofreading and testing the build) would take 20-30 days in total, that would ruin the balance of workflow. Making regular monthly updates has higher priority than making better animations.

Yes, with better animations the updates would be released every 2-3 months, not every month. But that wouldn't mean the longer gameplay.

Smoother animations, yes. More frames per second, because more powerful videocards can render more frames for the same amount of time.

Are you sure your understanding of POV is correct? I noticed you don't like seeing mc's balls in the scene. The thing is, when the camera shows thighs, and dick, and balls, that doesn't mean it's POV. Often it's just close-up. Which is different from POV. Like in that scene with Julia.
I love your game, beautiful renders and top shelf milfs (cassandras my fave) but last update has me a little worried. It’s Hayley, she’s starting to show signs of serial stalker & I hope we don’t have any deaths of LI in the game or I will have to stop playing like “Acting Lessons& Leap of faith had”

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, this is a great game with fantastic renders. However, my one complaint is that the mom and aunt look to similar to eachother. Yes, they are related, but I think more differences were needed. I get confused who is who in the replay Gallery. Maybe you could have the replays available for each character? As in a tab for each character with their specific replays.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I love your game, beautiful renders and top shelf milfs (cassandras my fave) but last update has me a little worried. It’s Hayley, she’s starting to show signs of serial stalker & I hope we don’t have any deaths of LI in the game or I will have to stop playing like “Acting Lessons& Leap of faith had”
nah i don't think that devs are going this way.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Awesome update!
I agree with others that Haley is starting to show her stalker skills and may have had something to do with Russell's death. I'm also thinking that Lillian (Cassandra's old assistant) is involved in some way, or knows something and isn't forthcoming, and that's why she didn't say anything when Haley started running afoul in the testimony. I'm still expecting daddy dear to play some role coming up... either to run to Cornell's defense if he's arrested or possibly that he has had an ongoing affair with Lillian and it was going on behind Cassie's back for years and somehow now it's revealed... or something f'd up like that. That might explain why he showed Cassie no interest and took an apartment downtown. Lots of possible open plot twists. Great story, great artwork, great attention grabbing!

Who wins?
Cassandra, hands down (imo). :love:

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes