Bladerunner63

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, am playing on day 8 and there are errors "an exception has accurred" and lots of them thru out day 8
and its mostly line after line with exception for a few render shots in between.
any suggestions?

example:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/08.rpy", line 18, in script
mc "Yes?"
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/08.rpy", line 18, in script
mc "Yes?"
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.21.new\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.21.new\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.21-Elite-Eng
Fri Jan 07 20:38:23 2022

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/08.rpy", line 93, in script
mc "Wait, what am I missing here?"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/08.rpy", line 93, in script
mc "Wait, what am I missing here?"
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.21.new\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.21.new\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\MyPleasure-0.21-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.21-Elite-Eng
Fri Jan 07 20:45:38 2022

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, am playing on day 8 and there are errors "an exception has accurred" and lots of them thru out day 8
and its mostly line after line with exception for a few render shots in between.
any suggestions?
1. attach traceback.txt on your post so not put errors on your post
2. with what did you extract it?
3. do you have any mods/etc installed?
4. try shorter path like moving it out of 1st 2 mp 0.21 folders

Reactions: Bladerunner63

SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
Question, what changes, or what difference is there between the path of "Love" or "Lust", and which is the most recommended?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question, what changes, or what difference is there between the path of "Love" or "Lust", and which is the most recommended?
some scenes are locked behind x love or x lust and you can't get both on same playthru. also dialogue is bit different on either path.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Thanks bro, but which one do you recommend? Love or Lust?
From what I remember, the game plays out very differently, if you go all in on Julia. Lust has some kinky variations on a few scenes like Cornell catching her blowing the MC in the pool.

If you don't want to miss anything, you can use the walkthrough mod. This way you can also be in a relationship with both Julia and Lori. Don't know if that's possible without the mod, but I remember it being very finicky and you'll definitely miss a few scenes in the beginning.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The dressed woman is Cassandra, her nails are easy to recognize if we take a look at some of the scenes of this trip.

Ok, after comparing a couple images, I'd say the other one is Hailey and I'd say they're at the hotel.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes