Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
poor back of mommy, good thing that loving son is always ready to massage it.
Mommy ? So Father's girlfriend is supposed to be MC's biological mom and the game is supposed to be incest ? last time when I played , MC was Cornell's family

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mommy ? So Father's girlfriend is supposed to be MC's biological mom and the game is supposed to be incest ? last time when I played , MC was Cornell's family
well if she wasn't mommy then she wouldn't be so reluctant to have sex with mc.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well if she wasn't mommy then she wouldn't be so reluctant to have sex with mc.
Well I'm playing using the incest patch right now , and it doesn't feel like incest/taboo at all when Julia let MC easily for the first time and even if its for the sake of revenge there should be at least a small hesitation if they really are blood-related Aunt/Nephew .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I'm playing using the incest patch right now , and it doesn't feel like incest/taboo at all when Julia let MC easily for the first time and even if its for the sake of revenge there should be at least a small hesitation if they really are blood-related Aunt/Nephew .
well auntie and cousin are different things, main incestious focus is on cassandra.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I for once am glad the we didnt need to wait for 10 years for the lewds to happen.
Thats why this game so good.
Julia :love:

Needs more Natasha tho :eek: :cry:

Reactions: Loys and CircaAD

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Well this was a nice surprise. This game has some of the hottest MILFs in any game I've played. Can't wait for more Cassandra content :love:

How frequently does this game get updated btw? :unsure:

Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Can someone enlight me. What does "they're cousins" means ?
They say it a lot in the last update but I cannot figure out what it means.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: portgasdluigi

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
He just points out the issue. How do I fix it?
My bad... wrong link.

Just open i-patch.rpy with an editor, go down to line 108 and delete the whole line that says "they're cousins". I just used notepad and located the line with a text search, and removed it.

Reactions: Devil-jin
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes