Englen

Mar 17, 2019
God damn the Julia scene on both Love and Lust routes were top tier. Probably the best scene in the game thus far, the dialogue was justright.png

Reactions: Qmil679

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I tried four times to start a romance with Julia, and all four times i failed, even with walkthrough, either I'm so dumb or my game is broken.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I tried four times to start a romance with Julia, and all four times i failed, even with walkthrough, either I'm so dumb or my game is broken.
Lol, it's easy to get to her route.

I always play with wt (advanced, but normal is ok too)

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Lol, it's easy to get to her route.

I always play with wt (advanced, but normal is ok too)
This game is confusing as hell, even if i ignore everyone except Julia, i still ended up on romance route with Lori.
From what I understand, there are two routes in the game, Julia and Lori, right?
I do not use mods, only sometimes walkthrough , but with this game I will probably have to use a mod, lol.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is confusing as hell, even if i ignore everyone except Julia, i still ended up on romance route with Lori.
From what I understand, there are two routes in the game, Julia and Lori, right?
I do not use mods, only sometimes walkthrough , but with this game I will probably have to use a mod, lol.
There Julia, Lori, Cassie, Haley, Barbara and Neighbour route.. ;)

I have a "harem" playthrough and I am with all of them in the relationship.
You are doing something wrong for sure. :unsure:

Reactions: CircaAD

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
You are doing something wrong for sure.
I am using the mod now, choosing the options highlighted in green in conversations with her (I maximized love\lust with her), and I get this message in all scenes with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game clearly doesn't want me to romance with her, haha.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am using the mod now, choosing the options highlighted in green in conversations with her (I maximized love\lust with her), and I get this message in all scenes with her.
The game clearly doesn't want me to romance with her, haha.
You have to start pre-romance with her.

Here you have advanced wt (yes I know, it's to older versions, but you have here everything if you want to start pre-romance route with Aunt Julia)
Dont choose always choices that wt mod recommend. Better look at wt if you want specific route. ;)

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If I recall correctly, at the start you had to focus on one path (love or lust), you couldn't mix them and reach the required points necessary for that scene. I think you had to reach 10 points for it to lock in on the path, whichever got there first (love or lust). Mixing will leave you short on the required number.

Reactions: Meghead

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I'm enjoying the private moments in this game, but every time the MC and the LIs stop for some heart to heart time, I want to smack the MC upside his dummy head with a clue-by-four. The lying is strong with this one.
I'm looking forward to the update where I get the option to make him stop lying. Please?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm enjoying the private moments in this game, but every time the MC and the LIs stop for some heart to heart time, I want to smack the MC upside his dummy head with a clue-by-four. The lying is strong with this one.
I'm looking forward to the update where I get the option to make him stop lying. Please?
That's one of the things with not just this VN.
Dev's paint Characters into a corner.
Certain mindset with little to no other options for choice.

Kinda have to treat it like a movie.
No real Choice of path.
Just enjoy it for what it is and ignore as best possible what it is not.
Granted, we all have limits on what we will or not waist time with.

Like any artwork, don't let the imperfections ruin the overall.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah. But when he tell them the truth then what?
I expect them to be mad. Especially Cassie, even Julia. Just look how jealous Cassie is..
And when she will be know that MC have fun and love her sister... what she will do? Oh man.

MC have to be carefull here. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Will the mod update to 21? :unsure: :love:
I play without the mod because I can't wait. As for the previous update, there wt mod is not needed. But as for ver 0.21 there are choices at the end of update that I suspect Scrappy give us choose all three. It's difficult choice.. but at the end, scene with Julia is the best of them all.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I play without the mod because I can't wait. As for the previous update, there wt mod is not needed. But as for ver 0.21 there are choices at the end of update that I suspect Scrappy give us choose all three. It's difficult choice.. but at the end, scene with Julia is the best of them all.
Yes .. thanks .. I also played without mod. ;)

Reactions: Qmil679

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah. But when he tell them the truth then what?
I expect them to be mad. Especially Cassie, even Julia. Just look how jealous Cassie is..
And when she will be know that MC have fun and love her sister... what she will do? Oh man.

MC have to be carefull here. :)
That's why the offer from Julia and Cassandra to sleep with them was quite dangerous, and he knew it.

And actually you can see the result the next morning:
  • If you choose Lori, it's impossible that nor Julia neither Cassandra notice the MP getting out of the bed. Cassandra drops the question to Julia about him and Lori maybe being too close but it's not 100% sure that she saw him, although that's definitely how it looks.
  • If you choose Cassandra, Julia hears her and the MC moaning.
  • If you choose Julia, Cassandra asks her where they went in the middle of the night.
So yes, as expected, this was bound to put the MC in a difficult position regardless of the benefits he was surely going to get in exchange.

And regarding the reaction Cassandra may have when she finds out he's fucking all of them, she already knows about Lori, she caught them having sex. As I've already mentioned a couple times, a Julia + Cassandra 3some is just a matter of time as they are the top LIs in the game by far, not to mention the incest bonus that would mean fucking his mother and his aunt at the same time. He (buttman) could die after having a Julia + Cassandra anal 3some and I guess we'll see it given how focused the developer is on anal ;).

Reactions: Caeir and CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes