BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Been a few updates since I last played, but there is one forced scene I remember with Julia and Daph in the sauna that you can't avoid. I avoided Julia and Daph (just tried a Lori/Barb path only), but you're still forced to have that scene with Julia and Daph in the sauna. No way around it. You're also forced to have scenes with your best friend's Mom. Can't avoid those either.

I don't know if they've added anymore forced scenes like that since. Haven't had a chance to check the last few updates yet.
I don't like having unavoidable scenes in a non-harem game. But we'll see.

Although you could literally drop some female paths in previous updates, this one shows at the end what seems to be the beginning of a fork, assuming you had maintained open all the paths so far. But now it's time to choose, so you better save your game at this final choice if you want to follow multiple paths.
Well, since I only see one ending, I don't find it necessary to save at this point. In fact, I suppose at that point I will have closed all possible paths that don't include the LI that I have chosen.

For the rest, I assume that I will be able to avoid scenes that contain femdom, maledom and / or BDSM.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes