Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn... The MC pissed me off in this update.

Why is he so stupid and stubborn?
Aunt Julia and Cassie are worried about him and they want him to sleep with them and they want to take care of him.. and he still stands up, lie to them and doesn't want to and tell them that nothing bad is happening. Really??

MC prefers to catch a cold and sleep in bed outside, or in the stupid car instead of at home in bed with two beautiful milfs.

What's funny, MC is even a little angry that they are worried about him and want to take care of him.
Idiot. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So we will get Natasha for the next update but what i don't get is the last dialogue for Natasha after the video call.
What does this mean? Natasha said,

"I just need to get rid of James and tell robert to pay attention to the cameras.
Not before explaining to "MC" what's going on behind his back.
but after tonight, i am pretty sure he'll enjoy the experience, even if robert isn't really here
and if not, i just need to turn off the cameras.. but i won't miss an opportuning for a good fuck with "mc"

what does she mean by " even if robert isnt really here, and if not i just need to turn off cameras" I am confused

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Very nice update. :)
This choice at the end of the update was really difficult.. :cry:

I love the three of them and I have to choose only one woman?! HOW! :HideThePain:

But after I saw all three scenes, scene with Julia.. damn. :love:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Very nice update. :)
This choice at the end of the update was really difficult.. :cry:

I love the three of them and I have to choose only one woman?! HOW! :HideThePain:

But after when I saw all three scenes, scene with Julia.. damn. :love:
It looks like this is the moment you can choose to open the Lori-only and Julia-only love paths. Hard to say if following one of them means closing the group-sex path of the selected character (no more 3somes with her?).

However I don't think this choice has major consequences on the Cassandra path as it's not fully open yet (though it's getting close).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn... The MC pissed me off in this update.

Why is he so stupid and stubborn?
Aunt Julia and Cassie are worried about him and they want him to sleep with them and they want to take care of him.. and he still stands up, lie to them and doesn't want to and tell them that nothing bad is happening. Really??

MC prefers to catch a cold and sleep in bed outside, or in the stupid car instead of at home in bed with two beautiful milfs.

What's funny, MC is even a little angry that they are worried about him and want to take care of him.
Idiot. :rolleyes:
I thought I was the only one who thought that I mean dude, you're about to be sandwiched between two gorgeous milfs stop whining.

Reactions: CircaAD and Qmil679

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I thought I was the only one who thought that I mean dude, you're about to be sandwiched between two gorgeous milfs stop whining.
But he's already fucking one of them so no big deal, the other one is his mom which means no good prospects for the night. So atleast when he's sleeping alone there's a chance of a nightly visit and getting his dick wet.

Reactions: CircaAD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It looks like this is the moment you can choose to open the Lori-only and Julia-only love paths. Hard to say if following one of them means closing the group-sex path of the selected character (no more 3somes with her?).

However I don't think this choice has major consequences on the Cassandra path as it's not fully open yet (though it's getting close).
Hmm. I am not sure if these choices already puts us on a solo route with a given woman. With aunt Julia we had a choice before (in the park) whether we wanted a solo route/ending with her, or to continue the game as before.

But I can be wrong. I don't know yet if these choices have any serious consequences.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
But he's already fucking one of them so no big deal, the other one is his mom which means no good prospects for the night. So atleast when he's sleeping alone there's a chance of a nightly visit and getting his dick wet.
At first he was trying to be a gentlemen...then he just kept going with it like yeah dude we get just accept their help already.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Personally, I prefer to accept their proposition and sleep between hot milfs. :love:

As for the fun, we have it anyway.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes