justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
3.5 stars is pretty damn good, IMO. A lot of folks reserve higher ratings for truly different or ground breaking games/VNs. Of course, that's also based on taste. For me, a 5-star is like Desert Stalker. Not only is it sexy, a great story, but it's beautifully rendered. It has an actual plot and strong antagonists. My Pleasure is mostly about MC fucking everyone. There's some story, but not anything serious. And that's okay, too. This is a fun play. I really like it. But I don't think it's worth 5 stars. Not because I think it's not that great, it's just I've gone through several other games/VNs that set the bar really high.

And for the record, if something on F95 has at least 3-stars and has the right tags for according to my tastes, I usually give it a try. Sometimes, even 2-star games. It just depends.
Well, I agree to some extent, and I love Desert Stalker, too. But DS is pretty much also about the MC fucking anything that moves, as well. And good VNs with nice-looking models, the tags that I usually enjoy, and comprehensible English normally do better than 3.5 stars on here. This one just seems to be undervalued to me.

Reactions: KiraJames

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, I agree to some extent, and I love Desert Stalker, too. But it's pretty much also about the MC fucking anything that moves, too. And good VNs with nice-looking models, the tags that I usually enjoy, and comprehensible English normally do better than 3.5 stars on here. This one just seems to be undervalued to me.
you know...you're not wrong about Desert Stalker being about MC fucking everyone, too. lol There just seems to be more substance there for me than in this.

But like I said, I still enjoy this. I love the interactions with MC and the girls. But, this seems to be only about the relationships. For me, it's currently fairly rated. I wouldn't be mad if it was rated higher. It's slightly above average in my mind, but that doesn't change that I enjoy playing it when it's released.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well for those of us who like the sexy ginger most this is a good update as I've missed Babs for a while now.
Not much still, but it was good nevertheless.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's interesting. Is there a reason why?
I've been using utorrent forever as it's been faultless for me. And it's on 3.2.2.
if you're looking at rpdl's torrent...it's in his posts:

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: boulimanus

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I was planning on skipping this release anyway. He/She/They release updates so quick. It want be long.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
The new content starts for me, then after about three new frames I start getting multiple exception errors. No IP, no MOD. Help.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes