Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Xmas is long gone why the "special" now. I did not play it which meant the update was very short.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
come on guys you gotta use the scrappy patch it works with 22 no problem! Good game btw girls especially cousin blonde is well done. If dev is here though I just got a new 4k HDR monitor and the game with 10 bit color is all fucked up and this is only adult game that this has happened so far can;t figure it out tossed the icc profile still like that? Anyways attaching Scrappy Patch and credit to the legend Scrappy for it!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm played until the wine drinking night at Dpahnes house, and thats it for me now with the game... seriously, i hate forced sex with girls i dont want to be with.

At the first interaction with Daphne, i decided to ignore her at the pool. Later there was a visit at her house by the MC, i couldnt tell why in the first place, it just happened... felt kinda off, like that i was missing some scenes before that.

And now i had Sex with her... while Julia was sleeping, but i just dont want to have Sex with this witch... why should i choose to be with her and fuck Julia over when there is clearly something between her and the MC and Lori too? What kind of asshole is the MC? And why decide the DEVs to just ignore the choices the players made? Cant understand that, and i really hate this.

Tried to play "Loveroutes" but its clear, that is not intended by the DEVs... its a illusion, "canon" is to fuck everything with tits and legs.

Make a kinetic game if you dont want to give players choices... but never ever implement choices in a game and than ignore them completely later on. Iam really tired of games like that with choices that will later be ignored...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not "normal", sometimes av's just give a false positive but an incest patch has nothing that can trigger an av. What av do you use? Windows defender?
it's normal that some/many avs hate renpy files.

comodo av, spybot and malwarebytes say that it's clean.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
it's normal that some/many avs hate renpy files.

comodo av, spybot and malwarebytes say that it's clean.
Yea, I tested it myself with Kaspersky and nothing, so I juess he uses windows defender which might hate renpy files.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea, I tested it myself with Kaspersky and nothing, so I juess he uses windows defender which might hate renpy files.
not just defender, i have lost count how many times comodo has blocked .exe on various games and same happens with other avs.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
not just defender, i have lost count how many times comodo has blocked .exe on various games and same happens with other avs.
I haven't used another av in years tbh so I don't have an opinion on that but I'll take your word for it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Fucking holiday special. Fucking hell.

Not only is this going to be a non-canon meaningless release, it's taking time away from the actual game and story.

Also, It's JANUARY 24TH!!!11111
It's annoying enough that devs do this during the actual holiday, but a month after the fact just makes it worse. If a Dev is THIS obsessed with a holiday, make it part of the game (canon), not some pointless non-canon update. :poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it wasn't bad 3rd holiday special, bit sex and lots of nudity and some funnies.

scrshots:

1. so he bought present for himself
2. - 3. who are cousins?
4. ofc she did
5. dirty mommy
6. - 7. again with the cousins, what's that do with game?
8. oh you don't? revealing shirts etc
9. where to start?
10. i agree
11. sexy
12. again with cousins
13. me too

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes