Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
But what about Natasha and Haley?
Originally, Haley was placed on the Dom/Sub route, but they changed it to Love/Lust to reflect her "stalker" nature, and (IMHO) to play on her past and present situation (prior battery and abused victim and now Cornell's punching bag). Nothing like a knight in shining armor to the rescue ... Choosing her causes some issues with Julia, but there seems to be some thawing on that front in the last couple of updates. Julia says she'll think about the situation. Whether she does or not may depend on if she finds out MC has banged Haley or not. Natasha is relatively new, but they seem to be tying her and Cass together quite a bit. Once the MC has Cass, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Cass/Natasha threesome in a following update (maybe 3 or 4 after). Again, just my speculation.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Compressed version v0.22 Elite 661MB (lossy)
PC: MEGA Workupload
MAC: MEGA Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give me a like or I'll steal your cookie....

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Thanks for lossless compression

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
So else is having problem with the games not showing like how should I say this settings and stuff in your screen when you start the game where you can check other characters stuff yeah I downloaded both PC and Android so I can play it in a Android device but it seems that it not working please help me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So else is having problem with the games not showing like how should I say this settings and stuff in your screen when you start the game where you can check other characters stuff yeah I downloaded both PC and Android so I can play it in a Android device but it seems that it not working please help me
i'll bite the bullet.

what exactly isn't showing?

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
It's the outdated? (no idea if it would have to be updated for 0.22) ipatch (scrappy mod) from v 0.21.

Cause:
In the i-patch there is a bug in Line108
There is "..." indicated with "They're cousins".

Solution:
Open the ipatch.rpy file with an editor (for example Notepad++) go to line 108 and delete it.
Worked like a charm. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes