Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Man, I really hope we get some solo time with Cassandra this time without Julia around. Though, I doubt that we will go all the way with her this episode, we might get a blowjob.

I'd be honestly surprised if we go all the way with her though, not that it would be a bad thing. :devilish:
And here i just hope we get some nice fullbody camera angels for once...the models are really good the animations are good, but so many scenes are just medicore do the bad angels and too much close ups.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
And here i just hope we get some nice fullbody camera angels for once...the models are really good the animations are good, but so many scenes are just medicore do the bad angels and too much close ups.
I can't even tell the characters apart in the gallery, because the context is left out and the close-ups of some cheeks moving up and down on a dick don't show any defining features. But I think that's the price we have to pay for the quick updates. The characters probably aren't fully posed for the close-ups to shorten development time.

Reactions: Radagastt

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I can't even tell the characters apart in the gallery, because the context is left out and the close-ups of some cheeks moving up and down on a dick don't show any defining features. But I think that's the price we have to pay for the quick updates. The characters probably aren't fully posed for the close-ups to shorten development time.
Yeah, it just feels like such a waste with such gorgeous characters.
Personaly i would gladly wait a bit longer if that would mean better animated scenes.

Reactions: Radagastt

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I'm just starting the game. The colors seem very washed out. Am I missing something or is this how the VN is? No seriously, it's like the game takes place on the surface of the sun. Everything is super super bright that I need to put my hand in front of my eyes to shield myself. Are all the game's renders like this?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I'm just starting the game. The colors seem very washed out. Am I missing something or is this how the VN is? No seriously, it's like the game takes place on the surface of the sun. Everything is super super bright that I need to put my hand in front of my eyes to shield myself. Are all the game's renders like this?
It's the tone/aesthetic he choose to make the game, no big deal

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
I created images for the first episodes of the game with very poor hardware, and using bright lighting/exposure helped to reduce render times.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Man, I really hope we get some solo time with Cassandra this time without Julia around. Though, I doubt that we will go all the way with her this episode, we might get a blowjob.

I'd be honestly surprised if we go all the way with her though, not that it would be a bad thing. :devilish:
In this game, like in others, there's an order: first, groping; second, handjob/blowjob and then... We've seen groping and tighjob yet.. Don't count on sex with Cassandra until 2 or 3 updates at least..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I created images for the first episodes of the game with very poor hardware, and using bright lighting/exposure helped to reduce render times.
well this "sister" game wicked paradise has same thing.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes