MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Not here to judge, respect that fact.
Just making things clear to some whom do not know(not everyone):

1. Cassie, is a "EX-GIRLFRIEND" of the MC's Dad <--- NOT the Mother of the MC( hence, ex-girlfriend ).
2. Julia, is a "EX-GIRLFRIEND" of the MC's Uncle <--- NOT the Aunt of the MC( hence, ex-girlfriend ).

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does It work on Android? I'm playing the game on android
Sorry, not sure. You may need to ask whoever built the Android version to edit that file and rebuild it. I am not familiar enough with the Android build process to able to help much - sorry. :(

Reactions: Fmstan00

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Not here to judge, respect that fact.
Just making things clear to some whom do not know(not everyone):

1. Cassie, is a "EX-GIRLFRIEND" of the MC's Dad <--- NOT the Mother of the MC( hence, ex-girlfriend ).
2. Julia, is a "EX-GIRLFRIEND" of the MC's Uncle <--- NOT the Aunt of the MC( hence, ex-girlfriend ).
Not really.
Only if you play without the patch, which unless for you incest is a major turn off you shouldn't do, considering that's how it's originally written by the devs.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Not really.
Only if you play without the patch, which unless for you incest is a major turn off you shouldn't do, considering that's how it's originally written by the devs.
What ever way it was wrote in the past is irrelvant to fact, of here and now.
It is as i have stated, ever sence My first runthrough.
Why would i change it to incest when it was not that way when i found it?

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
What ever way it was wrote in the past is irrelvant to fact, of here and now.
It is as i have stated, ever sence My first runthrough.
Why would i change it to incest when it was not that way when i found it?
What you mean in the past? The incest patch is constantly updated every update by the devs, in fact, it was updated one day before the release of the last update: 1x.PNG
18/01 was when the patch for 0.22 was updated, and the release of 0.22 for the highest patreons was on 19/01, one day after the patch was made.
Obviously no one has acess to the game scripts before the release of a new update than the devs themselves.

Also, let me get this clear - you play the way you want to play. I understand alot of people don't like incest and are turned off by it, it's just a kink like every other, some like and some don't.
I only quoted your post because you tried to state as a fact that they are not related, when in this case ins't true at all.

Fun fact: The writer of this game, Forefinger, speaks portuguese, and he is the one who made the official brazillian portuguese translation of the game (information you can see in the ''About'' in-game button.)
And if you speak portuguese you can see that the official translation is a incest fest, calling Cassandra Mãe, which means Mom, Julia Tia, means Aunt, etc... Lol
1zc1.PNG

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What you mean in the past? The incest patch is constantly updated every update by the devs, in fact, it was updated one day before the release of the last update: View attachment 1661680
18/01 was when the patch for 0.22 was updated, and the release of 0.22 for the highest patreons was on 19/01, one day after the patch was made.
Obviously no one has acess to the game scripts before the release of a new update than the devs themselves.

Also, let me get this clear - you play the way you want to play. I understand alot of people don't like incest and are turned off by it, it's just a kink like every other, some like and some don't.
I only quoted your post because you tried to state as a fact that they are not related, when in this case ins't true at all.

Fun fact: The writer of this game, Forefinger, speaks portuguese, and he is the one who made the official brazillian portuguese translation of the game (information you can see in the ''About'' in-game button.)
And if you speak portuguese you can see that the official translation is a incest fest, calling Cassandra Mãe, which means Mom, Julia Tia, means Aunt, etc... Lol
View attachment 1661713
Again, 'WHY' would i Patch it with an Incest-patch?
Are you Obssed with Incest?
I, run this VN as it was presented AS IS.

ALL of Your "if you patch it", don't mean a dam thing to me.
ALL of what it "Was", doesn't mean shit to me.

Farthermore, i do not change VN's from the way they are:
No More Money
Mightnight Paradice
ect ect ect
And So On!!

Recive them 'AS IS'.
No more or less.

As it is in the Here And Now.... things ARE as Stated.
Weather or not You, Me... or anyone likes it, or not.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Again, 'WHY' would i Patch it with an Incest-patch?
Are you Obssed with Incest?
I, run this VN as it was presented AS IS.

ALL of Your "if you patch it", don't mean a dam thing to me.
ALL of what it "Was", doesn't mean shit to me.

Farthermore, i do not change VN's from the way they are:
No More Money
Mightnight Paradice
ect ect ect
And So On!!

Recive them 'AS IS'.
No more or less.

As it is in the Here And Now.... things ARE as Stated.
Weather or not You, Me... or anyone likes it, or not.
You do realize this is all because of patreon right? The devs have to present them as non incest. Besides the tags clearly state incest you could just avoid vns with the tag...

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I really like this game but it does have a couple of things that annoy me. There should be the option for the MC to refuse to have sex with Julia in the sauna scene if the player is like me and doesn't like the character. I still like and play it, but the MC having no backbone where Cassie and Julia are concerned just grates on me.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes