Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Great game, I really like nearly all of the characters except Lori but I have one complaint: Animations in h-scenes so inferior comparing to all other aspects for a game this caliber. Please, work on them more than you do and maybe you can get some help from other devs who figured it out like Midnight Paradise, Shut Up&Dance, Bright Lord even Sexbot etc.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Great game, I really like nearly all of the characters except Lori but I have one complaint: Animations in h-scenes so inferior comparing to all other aspects for a game this caliber. Please, work on them more than you do and maybe you can get some help from other devs who figured it out like Midnight Paradise, Shut Up&Dance, Bright Lord even Sexbot etc.
This would greatly delay the release of updates. In My Pleasure animations are just a bonus.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Fantastic game. It has the best milf romance story on all f95. (Anybody can recommend me other well written non-harem games with milf romance?).
At the beginning I was confused, as it looked like there's some forced relationships with Barb and Cass. But now it looks like I may be able to finally reject them in future updates (I really hope).
Julia is very lovely. I'm so in love with her.

Reactions: flanby
3.70 star(s) 164 Votes