Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I really like this game but it does have a couple of things that annoy me. There should be the option for the MC to refuse to have sex with Julia in the sauna scene if the player is like me and doesn't like the character. I still like and play it, but the MC having no backbone where Cassie and Julia are concerned just grates on me.
Yeah let's all wait for the devs to develop these alternate realities withing the game because that one guy didn't like the character and he demands a separate storyline where she's not present.
It's not a shitty sim dating game where you can just remove characters as you please and not have it make any impact on the story.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Great game, I really like nearly all of the characters except Lori but I have one complaint: Animations in h-scenes so inferior comparing to all other aspects for a game this caliber. Please, work on them more than you do and maybe you can get some help from other devs who figured it out like Midnight Paradise, Shut Up&Dance, Bright Lord even Sexbot etc.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Great game, I really like nearly all of the characters except Lori but I have one complaint: Animations in h-scenes so inferior comparing to all other aspects for a game this caliber. Please, work on them more than you do and maybe you can get some help from other devs who figured it out like Midnight Paradise, Shut Up&Dance, Bright Lord even Sexbot etc.
This would greatly delay the release of updates. In My Pleasure animations are just a bonus.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Fantastic game. It has the best milf romance story on all f95. (Anybody can recommend me other well written non-harem games with milf romance?).
At the beginning I was confused, as it looked like there's some forced relationships with Barb and Cass. But now it looks like I may be able to finally reject them in future updates (I really hope).
Julia is very lovely. I'm so in love with her.

Reactions: flanby
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes