ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
... and after so many replays of the game - i still dont get a single point for this behaviour of the mc
well, atleast we got the option to drop the forced natasha thing - with a bit luck we can do the same with cass ,
in 3-5 updates ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cass --
-the ex of his father
who in his right mind would fuck the ex of his father ...

-clingy like a puppy

-in no way hotter than haley or bunny

-old (compared to mc and the other girls , except julia and daph)

-to many forced crap to maybe like her and let the mc loose to her :ROFLMAO:
It's really bizarre. And all this build up... like she's the SUPREME BABE and everyone just CANNOT wait to get in her pants. Maaaan, she's boring AF. Bottom of the list for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pleasure [v0.23 Elite] [Tasty Pics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,29 GB / 528 MB - MyPleasure-0.23-Elite-Eng-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,27 GB / 511 MB - MyPleasure-0.23-Elite-Eng-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone else who clearly did that NOT?

Screenshot_2.png

gonna replay this part - but im sure my mc didnt such thing :unsure:

i think the writer is messing up big time - since 3 or 4 updates ...

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

View attachment 1675960

so
i played a quick ctrl goes brrrrr to this point again

my mc did not such thing(nope no forced thing this time , you can choose at massage to go for or not ) and still i get this sentence ...
time to drop this mess,,,,

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Great update but still no sex with Dad's ex girlfriend or Mom if you use the incest patch. How much longer is the Dev going to give the MC the case of Blue Balls with her? I mean come on she's the only one the MC hasn't laid pipe to. Please Dev give us Cassie she needs the MC's dick just as much as the other girls do.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can touch your mom, son, she is not a demon and she will not melt your hand.
I get the whole covid paranoia and what not, but it is just a touch ... you can wash later,
scrub your humanity right off.

View attachment 1675960

Honestly, I can't even remember. Was it even avoidable? :/ I probably had to. :))
so
i played a quick ctrl goes brrrrr to this point again

my mc did not such thing(nope no forced thing this time , you can choose at massage to go for or not ) and still i get this sentence ...
time to drop this mess,,,,

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You can touch your mom, son, she is not a demon and she will not melt your hand.
I get the whole covid paranoia and what not, but it is just a touch ... you can wash later,
scrub your humanity right off.
its not about can/want or not
its about forced to be - in a game that pretends to give you choices about the LI and interactions

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Yeah, this game is a pure "Fuck every girl for some kind of story" game. Seems there are no specific paths with the girls and the story is not interesting at all.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
My Pleasure [v0.23 Elite] [Tasty Pics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,29 GB / 528 MB - MyPleasure-0.23-Elite-Eng-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,27 GB / 511 MB - MyPleasure-0.23-Elite-Eng-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
I've really been enjoying this VN...but I gotta say it... That scene on Day 15 with Lori at the beach where she's explaining waves is just so "forced". I mean...the effort put into trying to make her sound smart is obviously just a cut/paste from a textbook or other reference book. It doesn't translate well to her character. It was long-winded and less than necessary to the story line. It made me feel like I don't even know who this is...looks like Lori...but who the f*ck is this?

I might be a little critical about it, but it really did violently jerk me right out of a fairly happy state of immersion. I HIGHLY recommend that the dev rethink this tactic. Smart college types do not (typically) speak as if they are a walking encyclopedia. As I stated, Lori has never exhibited this manor of speech, so again, this is an immersion-breaking blunder. Just find some of that wonderful creativity we've seen so far and actually find a topic for them to talk about instead of going to an encyclopedia for filler content. (<- that's what it feels like to read it)

/end rant (read constructive criticism)

Other than that, this is, IMHO, a well done VN thus far. The story arcs are engaging while the renders/animations are very high quality. I've got high hopes for this one.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes