GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've really been enjoying this VN...but I gotta say it... That scene on Day 15 with Lori at the beach where she's explaining waves is just so "forced". I mean...the effort put into trying to make her sound smart is obviously just a cut/paste from a textbook or other reference book. It doesn't translate well to her character. It was long-winded and less than necessary to the story line. It made me feel like I don't even know who this is...looks like Lori...but who the f*ck is this?
I love Lori. Probably my favorite. But each and every time they try to make her seem like a fucking scholar is just awful....awful fucking nonsense.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The whole Cassandra/Haley thing is just weird. The longer the dev drags out the story the sillier it's getting. The writing was never great in this but Cassandra inviting the stalker in for a shower and then going lesbo was dumb. Same with the strip contest with Julia-what possible objection could any of them have to anything at this point? The whole cast is brain dead. One minute the Mc is jacking off while she does yoga, then they go in to watch a movie and have some junior high level conversations.. It's painful seeing improbable scene after improbable scene yet the Mc and Cassandra are still not sure about going all the way.
How did you get these scenes?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
How did you get these scenes?
Are you on the Cassandra path? I am on Cassandra path but not Daphne's(well I wasn't until the update). Other than that I don't think you need to do anything. Haley just comes over and Cassandra comes in and suggests the shower to Haley. It's no big deal other than Cassandra getting handsy for a bit. All of the events pretty much happened shortly before Daphne comes over to make peace with Cassandra if that helps. I guess if you are on other paths you might not see some of the content but i give up trying to figure out what triggers what in this game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are you on the Cassandra path? I am on Cassandra path but not Daphne's(well I wasn't until the update). Other than that I don't think you need to do anything. Haley just comes over and Cassandra comes in and suggests the shower to Haley. It's no big deal other than Cassandra getting handsy for a bit. All of the events pretty much happened shortly before Daphne comes over to make peace with Cassandra if that helps. I guess if you are on other paths you might not see some of the content but i give up trying to figure out what triggers what in this game.
I'm on the manwhore path.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I'm on the manwhore path.
So you are on the Daphne path too? I chose Cassandra most times so I rarely see Lori/Bab/Julia/Daphne content. I'm not sure how any of the choices affect what you see, so sorry. I just assumed it was something everyone saw unless there was more than one choice with different characters. I think if you see Cassandra regularly you should see the content at some point but who knows with this game. You aren't missing much to be honest as only the yoga scene isn't bad but it's still just teasing.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
am i the only one that torrents dont work for on this site? seems like theres no hosts or whatever

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So I’m definately on the Cassandra path so when Daphne came over, why was there no option to turn her down for sex & of course anybody would know Cassandra was gonna bath you with Daphne.
Even though mc & Daphne don’t see her watching you, but when there done they say hey who left the door open.
This better not destroy my Cassandra path because there was no option to turn her down!
Then later she goes to Natasha who he’s also banging but doesn’t tell her she caught us, just her feelings for mc.
It almost felt like those scenes were out of place & when Natasha lies and tells her what if she seduces me since she’s not she gets pist and leaves. WTF?

exter

May 29, 2017
will there be NTR and Pregnancy route in the future? I've been following this game for a long time and I really like it. I just hope. Good game.
Pregnancy most likely i guess, since if you use Scrappys Walkthrough/gallery mod, you see that some option give +pregnancy points (whenever you cum inside in some of the sex scenes). NTR however seems to be unlikely, since there is just one other guy in the beginning who seems to fade into nonexistence over the course of the story.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What !!! i'm forced to fuck Daphne now !!! What's that crap, just more teasing with Cassandra and i have to fuck that bitch.
Not even the choice to say no.
I think i'm done with this game, the dev knows that the day you get Cassandra, his game is over so he will try anything to make it last as long as possible.
And now you are forced to fuck that bitch, that's too much, i'm out !!!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What !!! i'm forced to fuck Daphne now !!! What's that crap, just more teasing with Cassandra and i have to fuck that bitch.
Not even the choice to say no.
I think i'm done with this game, the dev knows that the day you get Cassandra, his game is over so he will try anything to make it last as long as possible.
And now you are forced to fuck that bitch, that's too much, i'm out !!!
daphne too?
it was a nice game once ....

TakedaINF

Jun 15, 2020
So I’m definately on the Cassandra path so when Daphne came over, why was there no option to turn her down for sex & of course anybody would know Cassandra was gonna bath you with Daphne.
Even though mc & Daphne don’t see her watching you, but when there done they say hey who left the door open.
This better not destroy my Cassandra path because there was no option to turn her down!
Then later she goes to Natasha who he’s also banging but doesn’t tell her she caught us, just her feelings for mc.
It almost felt like those scenes were out of place & when Natasha lies and tells her what if she seduces me since she’s not she gets pist and leaves. WTF?
The conversation between Cassandra and Natasha is elite content, the developer said that it is not canon, so we can say that it did not exist, these non-canonical scenes can be removed simply by deleting the file supportcontent.renpy in the game folder.

Reactions: kshyk

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
daphne too?
it was a nice game once ....
Yes i was a really good game, but lately it seems that we are running around in circles, we have already fucked all possible girls and the one left Cassandra seems out of reach for the moment for a good reason.
Previously if i remember correctly, we always had the choice to do something or not, to choose a LI or not but now that we are forced to fuck Daphne, i feel like the dev wants to make something canon to avoid many routes, maybe he wants to force some drama. I did not went further this time than the moment i have to choose between teasing Daphne's pussy or her ass, WHAT a choice!!! As i did not pursue the story i don't know what will happen. It could be making Cassandra catching us and then the dev having a good reason to postpone our relation with her for one or two years more i guess :ROFLMAO:
I don't know and i will probably never know as i stopped to play!:mad:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes i was a really good game, but lately it seems that we are running around in circles, we have already fucked all possible girls and the one left Cassandra seems out of reach for the moment for a good reason.
Previously if i remember correctly, we always had the choice to do something or not, to choose a LI or not but now that we are forced to fuck Daphne, i feel like the dev wants to make something canon to avoid many routes, maybe he wants to force some drama. I did not went further this time than the moment i have to choose between teasing Daphne's pussy or her ass, WHAT a choice!!! As i did not pursue the story i don't know what will happen. It could be making Cassandra catching us and then the dev having a good reason to postpone our relation with her for one or two years more i guess :ROFLMAO:
I don't know and i will probably never know as i stopped to play!:mad:
well
the weird thing is i declined (if possible) all cass/daphne actions - and still forced to be?
i mean so far daphne was out of picture (declined her at the "party" with julia back then)
i will see if my mc is still forced to this daph/cass action
the game went downhill a while ago , but now its on the bottom

and who the fuck cares about james :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit :
well - i didnt got the cass/haley shower scene nor the cass/daph bath thing , so its good for me
but still those forced relationship to cass is a downer

Last edited:
Reactions: kshyk
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes