JPhobby

Mar 17, 2019
Hey new to the game. Love it so far. Looks awesome! One thing Im not sure of yet should I be going for all Love or all Lust or should I be balancing the two? Also is sub or dom preferable?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey new to the game. Love it so far. Looks awesome! One thing Im not sure of yet should I be going for all Love or all Lust or should I be balancing the two? Also is sub or dom preferable?
either love or lust. same with sub and dom.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Was just enjoying the last few updates all in one go, and there were a lot of great scenes in there.

But on replaying some of the older episodes, I was just reminded of the super hot impromptu threesome between MC, Haley and her roommate Vanessa all the way back in Ep7. Was a shame that we didn't get any action directly with Vanessa, and assumed that a proper threesome would've been returned to in an update not too soon after. But considering we're at Ep22 now without a callback since, I might have been overly optimistic. Would be a nice change of pace from all the gradual buildup with the regular cast, so hope it can happen once Haley's situation is sorted out.

Reactions: botc76

gift1234

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, so I was playing with C18's mod but in day 7, after Lori says, "Are you coming with me or are you staying longer?" when they were celebrating Julia's breakup, everything stops, no dialogues, no choices. So i was asking if anyone has day 7 and day 8 saves? If yes, please, share it here. Waiting...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody else having trouble getting the holiday event to start?
I've played through the last day several times now, but it never triggers.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
it triggers when continues from end of .21.

Well, not for me. The game just ends when I reach that point. Strange.
I know it's there, because it shows with the gallery mod, but it just doesn't trigger ingame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, not for me. The game just ends when I reach that point. Strange.
I know it's there, because it shows with the gallery mod, but it just doesn't trigger ingame.
play w/o any mods and in new folder ofc.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
play w/o any mods and in new folder ofc.
I always use a new folder and I played it without any mod first. I only installed the mod, to see the content that wouldn't trigger.
As I wrote, it is weird.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I always use a new folder and I played it without any mod first. I only installed the mod, to see the content that wouldn't trigger.
As I wrote, it is weird.
yea my .21 saves worked just fine.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm playing this game correctly. Do certain characters' paths favor Lust over Love score, and vice-versa?
For example, I was mainly interested in Julia so I focused on her Love points, but it seems that has locked out a lot of content (judging by what I can see in the grayed out gallery thumbnails). However "Love" points for Barbara seems to lead to more content for her. Am I making any sense? Meanwhile I only have 3 SUB points with Daphne and have done more with her than any other character.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm playing this game correctly. Do certain characters' paths favor Lust over Love score, and vice-versa?
For example, I was mainly interested in Julia so I focused on her Love points, but it seems that has locked out a lot of content (judging by what I can see in the grayed out gallery thumbnails). However "Love" points for Barbara seems to lead to more content for her. Am I making any sense? Meanwhile I only have 3 SUB points with Daphne and have done more with her than any other character.
Honestly, I would just use the walkthrough mod. Halfway through the game the points system gets all but abandoned anyway and you get the same scenes no matter what. I think at one point you also unlock the ability to cheat even without the mod.
The points will probably only matter again at the very end. Recent scenes had some dialogue hinting at a solo romance ending with Julia, if you have enough Love points.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me why everyone using this sentence like out of nowhere.
==> They're cousins.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes