BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So you're saying that it would've been less disappointing if there was literally zero content for you this time since you declined Cassandra and she's like 80% focus in this update? The rest of it being Daphne which you're also not interested in.
Or are you disappointed because they aren't shitting 2k renders every month to cover every girl with equal amount of content so that there's something for everyone with every update?
No I'm saying I was disappointed because we don't get the choice we want, ie: in no way would I recommend to Cassandra to forgive the bitch Daphne I would tell her to slam the door in her face, same goes for Nataxha, I can't stand that the MC lost a best friend because the MC can't tell Natasha to find a man her age to fuck and not the MC, I don\t care that this episode was for Cassandra as I like her as a landlord / friend - just not a Lover

Reactions: Draverik

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Has someone contacted the creator about updating the incest patch with the newest event? I'm also running into issues with the dialogue not being in line with the familial relationship between the MC and the girls during day 18 as well despite the change in name titles :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has someone contacted the creator about updating the incest patch with the newest event? I'm also running into issues with the dialogue not being in line with the familial relationship between the MC and the girls during day 18 as well despite the change in name titles :unsure:
patch works still.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
shit,got to ep 023 to find mom is step mom,so julia is step aunt and cousin must be step cousin.wtf.delete not incest game after all.and don,t bother with the stepincest is real incest argument.

• Sad
Reactions: Incest games fan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shit,got to ep 023 to find mom is step mom,so julia is step aunt and cousin must be step cousin.wtf.delete not incest game after all.and don,t bother with the stepincest is real incest argument.
you forgot i-patch i see.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
that's only mean you put wt mod with incest patch together. Am i wrong?

jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
So I've tried getting >10 love and >10 lust with Julia on different play throughs yet it never goes on her romance path, i.e. I can't get the first shower scene. Is my game bugged?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The only suggestion I have is to choose 1 direction, either love or lust. If you split it, even one point, there is a possibility you no longer have sufficient points to trigger an event. It's an all-in situation from the outset. In earlier versions (.09ish) the mods contained the ability to up the lust and love points beyond what was capable of attaining. I don't know if that's still a possibility.

3.70 star(s) 164 Votes