Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can honestly recommend people to play this, I personally was impressed by the introduction, and it is quite lengthy one too, it gives you a good idea where things are headed and all, so try it out, now! :p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Lovely renders, transitions could be smoother and he needs some help with dialogue but good start

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Lori's friend is definitely jealous and has the hots for Lori (fuck off bitch Lori is mine Hahaha) Loving the game and amount of content for the first version :) Can't wait for future updates thanks dev ;) BIG thumbs up from me

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alrighty then!

The Women are all absolutely gorgeous.
Usually I'm more interested in the milfs, but the two college girls are fucking sexy as well.
Lori is a little too naive and innocent, but very cute.
Julia and Daphne? Rawr! ;)

I think I found one little mistake, at the end of using lotion on Daphne the sub attribute jumps to 3 no matter whether you picked dom route or not. Seems weird and I ended up with a score of 3 Sub and 3 Dom points with only picking the dom choices.

The writing is good, even if not all jokes fire and there was enough content for a 0.1 version. Enough to know this game is definitely one to keep on the radar.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Good game. Nice renders. Good choices and game play. I did come across one bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/02189.webp'>:
  File "game/02.rpy", line 1865, in script
    scene 02189 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/02189.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02.rpy", line 1865, in script
    scene 02189 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2250, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 582, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/02189.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
My Pleasure 0.1
Wed Dec 18 09:20:06 2019

It happened right at the end getting ready for night 2 I have the choice to see sleep, find julia or look out the window. Finding julia or looking out the window gave me the error.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes