HeiKanabis

Sep 16, 2019
Dev BR, ótimas renderizações, bastante conteúdo inicial, mulheres formosas. Eu normalmente voltaria depois de 6 meses, mas esse aqui eu voou acompanhar de att a, tem o meu apoio.

English

Dev BR, great renderings, lots of early content, beautiful women. I would usually go back after 6 months, but this one I flew accompany from att to att, have my support

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Let me just get this straight... we have a 0.1 with more than 5 minutes of content, gorgeous original renders, a choice system that actually matters, compressed versions right off the bat and an incest patch...

Hold my beer, I'm going in! :love:

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Just tried it, girls are gorgeous but it's a bit buggy. Missing screens, couple of crashes. Nothing too bad for a 0.1 but the code could do with some tidying up. Still one to watch

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Okay? Looks very promising and after reading previous comments definilety worth a try, going to give it a go tonight.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Surprising amount of content for a .01, quality renders and good models. Unobtrusive UI as well. Excellent for a first release. Should be a great game in the future and right up there with some of the big names, assuming it survives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Look out Love Interests, Lori is my selected waifu. Let the jealousy fuel them to (avoidable) fuck MC also :).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Alrighty then!

The Women are all absolutely gorgeous.
Usually I'm more interested in the milfs, but the two college girls are fucking sexy as well.
Lori is a little too naive and innocent, but very cute.
Julia and Daphne? Rawr! ;)

I think I found one little mistake, at the end of using lotion on Daphne the sub attribute jumps to 3 no matter whether you picked dom route or not. Seems weird and I ended up with a score of 3 Sub and 3 Dom points with only picking the dom choices.

The writing is good, even if not all jokes fire and there was enough content for a 0.1 version. Enough to know this game is definitely one to keep on the radar.
Nice review.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
*Disclaimer*: I haven't played this game yet
It seems the dev has a thing for short-haired girls. As long as it is not bald, I'm fine with it, but I was wondering if we'll get to see a long-haired girl at some point in the game...

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi everyone! We hope you'll like playing the game! If you find a bug in it or any errors in texts - do not rush to put the game aside. We're a small team and we do the best we can. Please report bugs in private messages, or in Discord. We'll try to fix them asap. Many thanks!
the cheating tag is the mc cheating or the girls?

PS: those tiers in your patreon are too high, not even Icstor or Drpink cake have such high tiers with so low rewards... you should make more interesting to support you for 5 / 10 dollars, treating those tiers as 1S tier in other games will make you not get any support at all.
Take it as advice from someone who support a few lot devs.
Best of luck :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes