Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Loved will keep an eye, only complain it that it has that memory problem that depravity had some updates ago and badik hadd on v3.0 it crashes after a few minutes of gameplay on older-weaker pcs. also i'm missing images 3,4 and 5 if anyone can tell me hot to get those i apreciate it thx.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Just finished playing it myself. 7.5 outta 10. English was well done some grammar errors but no misspellings. Renders are clean and well lit. Animations are o.k. only one character moving during the scene, the second character was static. Decent plot I think I might like it.

:D CHEERS (c)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Before I become a supporter..

1. Any Bloody NTR Planned?

2. Any Bloody BBC in game?

3. Any 12 Months Of Blue Balling Updateds Planned?
I'm sure there will be NTR, in the form of Netori (meaning it's MC doing the girlfriend/wife stealing and cucking) xD
No black characters in this one, at least so far, and there is already one full on sex scene, in the form of a memory sequence and one blowjob scene (and MC can see his Uncle fucking his wife upon arrival if he chooses to peek, but it is his wife, so it's only natural, it's not NTR by any means) :p

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm sure there will be NTR, in the form of Netori (meaning it's MC doing the girlfriend/wife stealing and cucking) xD
No black characters in this one, at least so far, and there is already one full on sex scene, in the form of a memory sequence and one blowjob scene (and MC can see his Uncle fucking his wife upon arrival if he chooses to peak, but it is his wife, so it's only natural, it's not NTR by any means) :p
you got yourself a supporter ;-) please don't disappoint us

Reactions: Profound_Madman

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm not the game's dev though, no no, all credit goes to Loys and his team, I only beta tested the game and gave advise, nothing more :)
Aaa so Loys is working on this game? Nice :)
When i first saw the renders i thought oh nice a new Loys game and then saw that it wasn't him :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aaa so Loys is working on this game? Nice :)
When i first saw the renders i thought oh nice a new Loys game and then saw that it wasn't him :)
Yeah, Loys is real talented artist, I'm happy that he's back and brought us this game, it has lots of potential and is already very good :)
Hopefully one day he'll continue developing Vivid Days :)

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
How is gonna be your updating timeline ? İs it gonna be 1 updating in a month or more than a month?

Reactions: reiz

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah, Loys is real talented artist, I'm happy that he's back and brought us this game, it has lots of potential and is already very good :)
Hopefully one day he'll continue developing Vivid Days :)
Wait a minute, so you telling us that this dev has another game in work but it got the "onhold" tag... pfff that's not a good sign...
How is gonna be your updating timeline ? İs it gonna be 1 updating in a month or more than a month?
Well you might have the answer if you look at his other game... Vivid Days

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes