• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
Unofficial android port of My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch
Download (726mb)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

--Português---
My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch para android
Baixe aqui (726mb)
Isso é uma versão não oficial, baixe por sua conta e risco. tmj Rapaziada hue hue

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Looks real good,hope there wont be any more pov scenes and mc appears in full body.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
TastyPics Only bug I have to notify of is the ending loops the story. I wish all the best on this project. Seen all the renders during it's development and testing. I'm genuinely excited to see it finally come out.

Reactions: Forefinger

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i can't access the gallery, can't click on it, strange...
btw how to get Julia to come to MC's room?

we need a walktrough for this game :D

edit: i see there is an Elite version of the game for 40$ what's the diference?

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
its because of cunts like aorrta that make me skeptical of becoming a patreon immediately for newer project. This is GOLD with immense potential, but I'll wait a couple updates to see if its solid I'm sorry dev.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Now thats the tags and pics I like to see.

Will rest it to bloosom and looking forward for the next releases (content)!

TheLoner

Dec 15, 2019
its because of cunts like aorrta that make me skeptical of becoming a patreon immediately for newer project. This is GOLD with immense potential, but I'll wait a couple updates to see if its solid I'm sorry dev.
U are rite mate.
I have paid 3 months for AORRTA piece of shit.
Guy turns into a liar , most of developers making up stories like:

''I have an accident, I lost my PC, I dont have money for better faster PC''...and similar bullshit...

then they disappear, switch account, starts new project with other stupid followers, and in-cashing some small bucks till they switch another account and disappear yet again...
U R 1000% correct every word.
No wonder honest developers cant gain trust no more, cuz of few imbeciles liars.
Peace mate. C-ya 'round

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
*Disclaimer*: I haven't played this game yet
It seems the dev has a thing for short-haired girls. As long as it is not bald, I'm fine with it, but I was wondering if we'll get to see a long-haired girl at some point in the game...
short-haired girls or the one that puts up in a ponytail are easier to handle(you dont have to fuss around with the hairs)

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes