Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's strange. Just tested it, the russian language works fine, in the elite scene as well.

how to avoid aunt's whore and stay with her cousin?
Aunt's whore? :(

I'm just no into Juli.. and with this new update, it seems she's obvious suppose to be the main girl... I like Lori and Babs more..
There will definitely more content with Lori and Babs. And with Cassandra too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Just cant get Julia pre love. Even with WT most i could get was 7. Can anyone point out important choices.

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
Just cant get Julia pre love. Even with WT most i could get was 7. Can anyone point out important choices.
If you follow the walkthrough making all the "love" choices you can get there. Remember to choose "9pm, I have an appointment with that window" (step 17 in WT) then carry her to bed for +2 love. Missed those two first time I read it too. If you had 7 you missed one more point along the way, check the WT again and you'll get it.

Nokhan

Jul 11, 2017
ok my playthrough stops at day 3, is that correct? i have tried different approach and used WT, but my game dont want to go to day 4 help

i have attach my save game, its at Julia "eye/smile... etc." choice
this save i have cheated/edit save to see if its was a stat problem

Reactions: CSNRC

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is the "female domination" only lezdom or a single scene, or can you play your character as submissive?

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
can anybody share a save of every route before starting 0.3, please? I haven't got all the routes... thank you in advance!

Sep 6, 2019
Could anyone confirm that Lewd Memories are just that? Scene replay?

50% of the time, after an animation, my game crashes, no error message, log.txt becomes blank, traceback.txt becomes blank. Lewd memories are wiped, but I can Load and continue the game...

Other Ren'Py games are fine with animations for me. 99% sure it's fine, but not knowing programming, I'm hoping no story flags get fucked by the crash.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Very interesting game. Fun and beautifully rendered. That Natasha woman is something else though hahaha.

The pacing is quite fine, the mom's story and the neighbor's with the branching conversations intrigue me. The walkthrough does it's job appropriately but still lacks a bit. Dunno what it is. Overall, 10/10 would recommend.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Did one runthrough.. misses a lot of stuff but had a lot of fun doing it. I used the walkthrough somewhat but try to do what I would do/say the first time around. Great Renders and pretty decent story.. When I make my next round(s) will adhere to the walkthrough so I can see everything I missed this time. Think this game is a winner and was disappointed when I came to the end.. not because anything was wrong with the game.. but because their wasn't more of it. Two thumbs up and waiting for more.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes