nellinho

Feb 8, 2019
I hope we see a lot of feet content. Maybe mc will kiss and lick everyone girl's feet. Actually feet renders is just wonderful. Y are the best! :giggle:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Anyone know how to get memory 18 or at the end kiss the MC I try with prelust and pre romance it doesn't work. If anyone can help me. Thank you

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I like this game! I enjoy that the characters have some depth to them, and that they are not just cut and paste scene models for kinks, etc. I hope the dev gets more support! :)

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Hey! Can anyone share a save with all scenes included? I only got 7 scenes in my playthrough..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Those dream sequences remind anyone of twilight zone or black mirror? I think Cornell was giving hints at their being a secret society and I think the "mistress" invading his dreams is the lesbian cult leader.

az5313088

Jul 15, 2018
The game has bugs, 03.rpy
stop music fadeout 2
stop sound fadeout 2
scene endversion02 with fade ###
call screen end02
This paragraph needs to be changed
label mypleasure02end:
stop music fadeout 2
stop sound fadeout 2
scene endversion02 with fade ###
jump day04start

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Enjoying things for the most part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't that depend on whether you peeked in the window at night or not, and not on love/lust? I didn't on the love route and then, on the last day, there is no shower scene, and Daphne says something along the lines that nothing is happening between her and Julia (haven't checked if the dialogue changes on the other option though, not really interested).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Doesn't that depend on whether you peeked in the window at night or not, and not on love/lust? I didn't on the love route and then, on the last day, there is no shower scene, and Daphne says something along the lines that nothing is happening between her and Julia (haven't checked if the dialogue changes on the other option though, not really interested).
I thought I peeked on both routes, but will double check that. Still seems a bit odd either way.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
Damn, I've just caught that Angels and Airwaves - Rebel Girl chorus, hahha nice touch.
EDIT: Now, I just catch that blinl-182 Happy Days reference hahaha

Last edited:

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Finally had time to play for first time, excellent job. Cant really see anything wrong with it except its not done yet. Renders are good, girls are hot, story is a nice, mostly normal life story with no giant monsters and magical powers.

The whole flow of the game is like watching a movie production at times with the fade in and out of screens and such, very well done and choices galore, not 100% sure they all matter but they seem to and theres lots of them, i like that.

Great game just coming into its own, a must play if you havnt yet.

edit, forgot to mention the extras, not sure what they add, honestly found myself clicking threw them fast. The story can stand alone without them and personally i would take them out and work on more content for the main story

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys and MrFriendly

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
For anyone trying to use the console commands to keep the girls' stats at their max, this may help. Just make sure you swap out the name in the example code for the proper girl's name, and swap lust/love for sub/dom as needed.

Example Code to set totals:
julia_love=x
julia_lust=x

Max Possible Totals on...
End of Day One:
julia love 6 lust 6
lori love 9 lust 0
barb love 5 lust 3

End of Day Two:
julia love 8 lust 9
lori love 9 lust 2
barb love 6 lust 4
daph sub 3 dom 3 <= Choose One or the Other, Not Both!

End of Day Three:
julia love 11 lust 12
lori love 9 lust 3
barb love 6 lust 5

End of Day Four:
julia love 16 lust 16
lori love 9 lust 3
barb love 6 lust 5
cass love 2 lust 0

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
And please note, these are the max possible totals for each girl... as in, if you completely focused down a single path for a girl (love only or lust only, not trying to stray away into the other).

Whether altering the stats of one girl causes issues with another girl, I don't know... I just know these are the max possible for each stat for each girl as it currently sits. :) Enjoy!

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes