E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I studied math and physics for 5yrs in college. While i laughed at the photon joke.....I must admit that the mathematician joke wasnt funny....it wasn't even a pun and mathematicians/scientists tend to like puns.

Aug 7, 2018
I studied math and physics for 5yrs in college. While i laughed at the photon joke.....I must admit that the mathematician joke wasnt funny....it wasn't even a pun and mathematicians/scientists tend to like puns.
Totally agreed that it wasn't funny, but it was a pun. A really bad one, but nonetheless (stop at nothing = stop at zero). But hey, can't all be 'let epsilon be <0' :p

The photon pun was the kind of dorky-cute that sums up Lori's personality and made me smile, if not laugh.

Reactions: E-Dog and Abhai

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Totally agreed that it wasn't funny, but it was a pun. A really bad one, but nonetheless (stop at nothing = stop at zero). But hey, can't all be 'let epsilon be <0' :p

The photon pun was the kind of dorky-cute that sums up Lori's personality and made me smile, if not laugh.
I love this forum! :DPeople are talking about how bad the mathematician jokes in adult game are. :geek:

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes