Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nah still high. If it's really low, you gonna praise this now. This game ain't top tier but not that bad either.
It lacks content so far, I mean there are only a few sex scenes but not much storywise or sex either, the game renders and animations are pretty good though, so is a hate/love type of game. Maybe if it gets more support and the dev could fully work on it 24/7 it will become something amazing, top tier but for now they have to do with the money they get.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Cornell: ".. Bobbys world..."

Me: named MC Bob.

my brain: waaaahhhttttt how they know to call me bobby!

reality: coincidence

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The game is still gorgeous. The translations still shaky some of the times. And the blue balling is getting too fuckin' real!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Art good game but i realy wanted to Fuck Jullia :) waiting for new update with proper Milf Sex (y) His Milf Mom is Good to :love:(y)
I had errors on last episode hope gets fixed (y)

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I see a lot of games that are released with awesome renders that promise a lot and I think, 'ok, let's play this in 1 year'. After one year they appear as 'abandoned' without ever reaching a good sex scene.

If you have been playing IC games for 2 years or more there is so little amount of really good games to play lately...

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Nie mogłem grać od ostatniego zapisu. Zacząłem od nowa - od początku. Niestety mam błąd:

Przepraszam, ale wystąpił wyjątek.

Podczas uruchamiania kodu gry:
Plik „game / 03.rpy”, wiersz 1847, w skrypcie
ekran połączenia koniec 02
ScriptError: nie można znaleźć etykiety „day04startrus”.

- Pełny Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Pełny traceback:
Plik „E: \ Z - dla dorosłych \ MyPleasure-0.4 \ MyPleasure-0.4-Elite-English-Only-pc \ renpy \ bootstrap.py”, wiersz 316, w bootstrapie
renpy.main.main ()
Plik „E: \ Z - dla dorosłych \ MyPleasure-0.4 \ MyPleasure-0.4-Elite-English-Only-pc \ renpy \ main.py”, wiersz 578, główny
uruchom (uruchom ponownie)
Plik „E: \ Z - dla dorosłych \ MyPleasure-0.4 \ MyPleasure-0.4-Elite-English-Only-pc \ renpy \ main.py”, wiersz 143, w biegu
renpy.execution.run_context (True)
Plik „E: \ Z - dla dorosłych \ MyPleasure-0.4 \ MyPleasure-0.4-Elite-English-Only-pc \ renpy \ wykonana.py”, wiersz 908, w tekście_ run
context.run ()
Plik „game / 03.rpy”, wiersz 1847, w skrypcie
ekran połączenia koniec 02
Plik „E: \ Z - dla dorosłych \ MyPleasure-0.4 \ MyPleasure-0.4-Elite-English-Only-pc \ renpy \ script.py”, wiersz 898, w wyszukiwaniu
raise ScriptError ("nie można znaleźć etykiety '% s'."% str (original))
ScriptError: nie można utworzyć etykiety „day04startrus”.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.4-Elite-English-Only
Śr. 27 maja 22:51:15 2020

PS . I changed the name of MC - part 4 works .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzar

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
It's just me or someone else feels bothered with the extra scenes? I feel like they are there just to justify the sex scene of the update. Some time I dont even know who these girls are (because between updates I forgot about the secondary characters xP). And when I click the heart in the corner to see the ladys, there is no names with their photos :confused: ...so kinda feel more meaningless (to me).

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It's just me or someone else feels bothered with the extra scenes? I feel like they are there just to justify the sex scene of the update. Some time I dont even know who these girls are (because between updates I forgot about the secondary characters xP). And when I click the heart in the corner to see the ladys, there is no names with their photos :confused: ...so kinda feel more meaningless (to me).
Well that's why it's called extra scene. Mostly a fanservice. Hopefully, the blueball will end soon. And please don't lock me with only one LI.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh come on it's nearly the end of the week and still nothing with Lori other than a kiss :( And she always seems to be going to that bitches house and now she is sleeping over at a friends house! Lori is the only girl in the game I have any interest in so please dev give us some Lori content soon and make the extra content version a reality pleeaaasssseeeeeee!!

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
Damn this is the best game I've played in a while. Very well scripted and love the teasing. Makes it all the better when he does score. Gorgeous models too. Looking forward to the next installment

• Haha
Reactions: lonerboner

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It seems that all the choices I made means nothing sexual ever happening except for in dream sequences, flashbacks, or in the bonus content. LOL Would be nice if we could skip the bonus content since it isn't relevant to the rest of the narrative. At this point my MC will remember, imagine, or dream more sex than he ever has during his waking hours.

I guess trying to be a nice guy is the wrong thing to do in this game. Nothing besides kissing with Lori and Julia, never see Barbara after our brief conversation at Daphne's house, express interest in Haley but nothing happens, Daphne the skank isn't an option to me, even though I like redheads, because I have a feeling she's lying about not fucking Cornell or a plethora of other men along with Barbara. Doesn't matter cuz nothing happens when my MC visits her house (thankfully).

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes