albul

Jun 8, 2017
Daphne story was a bit of a downer for her I felt bad for her after that. And that Yoga scene was something else if I didn't know any better it looks as though Julia is a bit envious of Haley she is going to freak out when she finds out about Cornell or should I say the fool.
Why would you feel bad for Daphne though? She tried to force herself on somebody, that somebody punched her after repeatedly saying no and left. I felt like she deserved it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why would you feel bad for Daphne though? She tried to force herself on somebody, that somebody punched her after repeatedly saying no and left. I felt like she deserved it.
Because she clearly felt something for her and hoped that it was the same. And it looks like it's something that has weighed heavily on her mind since.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Because she clearly felt something for her and hoped that it was the same. And it looks like it's something that has weighed heavily on her mind since.
Again, i am curious, why? The only reason she told that story was because the mom said no, even though she did her best and the mom was already in a relationship (which made her want her even more). All i got from that story is that Daphne is/was a major cunt. At no point does Daphne say she had feelings or something, it was just that she wanted to fuck her. But maybe I have misunderstood the situation, that's why i am asking for a different perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Again, i am curious, why? The only reason she told that story was because the mom said no, even though she did her best and the mom was already in a relationship (which made her want her even more). All i got from that story is that Daphne is/was a major cunt. At no point does Daphne say she had feelings or something, it was just that she wanted to fuck her. But maybe I have misunderstood the situation, that's why i am asking for a different perspective.
She's acted on instinct and has got it wrong about her being wanted she's only human and made a mistake but sometimes those feelings drive people on to do crazy things and that was the case here with Daphne.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
She's acted on instinct and has got it wrong about her being wanted she's only human and made a mistake but sometimes those feelings drive people on to do crazy things and that was the case here with Daphne.
She didn't act on instinct either. She says she planned it, and just waited for the right moment to take advantage of the situation. She didn't make a mistake (as in it wasn't an accident or spur of the moment thing), it's just that her plan didn't work out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Uhmm trying to force you on someone when they say no? If she was male that would be assault and maybe attempted rape. :p
Of course and that is unacceptable but I think she has just tried to use her luck and it's backfired on her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course and that is unacceptable but I think she has just tried to use her luck and it's backfired on her.
Yup that kind of thinking is what puts some young males in jail though when they are unlucky.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Poor unlucky girl, right :ROFLMAO: She deserved what she got, and if it still weighs on her mind, it should be the guilt of how shitty that move was, not that she was rejected.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Poor unlucky girl, right :ROFLMAO: She deserved what she got, and if it still weighs on her mind, it should be the guilt of how shitty that move was, not that she was rejected.
I've read the situation wrongly happens to the best of us at times and I accept that.

Reactions: EZ8lt and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've read the situation wrongly happens to the best of us at times and I accept that.
Nah you just felt sympathy for her so made the mistake to think to much from her position and not from the other pov, happens to all of us sometimes. :p

Reactions: Mormont

Bagdad

Feb 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/03.rpy", line 1870, in script
call screen end02
ScriptError: could not find label 'day04startrus'.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/03.rpy", line 1870, in script
call screen end02
ScriptError: could not find label 'day04startrus'.
dont play russian version;)
(f it hasnt changed already, this version has english-only episode4)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Wondering if this still has that ntr scene with Aunt and the neighbor? I don't see tag so wanted to ask before I download? I remember telling aunt about wanting her in kitchen scene then you catch her and the neighbor together I don't remember it being avoidable I'm not big on forced ntr I always advocate for it being avoidable so everyone can enjoy. The mc doesn't get much love anyways so don't want to watch my active LI with someone else. Just my opinion.
Just to clarify, there is no NTR tag because there is no NTR. The MC is not in a relationship with Julia so her kissing/being with Daphne/Cornell/Haley/whoever is not NTR at this point. It's like saying a chick you just started flirting with is cheating on you by kissing another girl, no relationship = no cheating/ntr.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to clarify, there is no NTR tag because there is no NTR. The MC is not in a relationship with Julia so her kissing/being with Daphne/Cornell/Haley/whoever is not NTR at this point. It's like saying a chick you just started flirting with is cheating on you by kissing another girl, no relationship = no cheating/ntr.
Well family especially if intended to be a LI is considered NTR in Japan unless it is with a husband, so she should fit, not that I care much in this case.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I was just going by the definition this site gives as ntr it says any LI having sexual relations whether with male or female without mc is ntr. I will dig thru the thread and find that definition and link it. So according to that term I was labeling it ntr, I imagine nobody cares because it's a girl on girl scene but she is still a LI so still a little shitty considering that neighbor may also be doing her hubby. Gotta wonder what's wrong with the mc everybody else is going at it yet he can't get any unless he dreams it I would have stayed with the friend he was at least getting laid there!
The official F95zone definition for the 'ntr' tag:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24] not the link I had in mind but a generalization

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes