Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I was just going by the definition this site gives as ntr it says any LI having sexual relations whether with male or female without mc is ntr. I will dig thru the thread and find that definition and link it. So according to that term I was labeling it ntr, I imagine nobody cares because it's a girl on girl scene but she is still a LI so still a little shitty considering that neighbor may also be doing her hubby. Gotta wonder what's wrong with the mc everybody else is going at it yet he can't get any unless he dreams it I would have stayed with the friend he was at least getting laid there!
The official F95zone definition for the 'ntr' tag:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24] not the link I had in mind but a generalization
Yeah that is fairly non specific, to cause jealousy......for the player as a plot device or the for MC is the question. Also is the LI doing it knowingly to cause the MC to be jealous or just having a go for their own fun seeing as they do not see themselves in a relation with the MC. At this point they are just fooling around, mostly drunkenly so there is (to me) no defined relationship other then as Aunt and Nephew at the time that scene occurred. There is obvious interest but that does not define a relationship, unless you are a stalker then you get a restraining order slapped on you by your LI. :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion that scene isnt NTR because if it was then every guy and girl in the world has been Cucked/NTR'd each time they have hit on someone or flirted with someone only to see them leave the bar/club/ect with someone else.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Yeah that is fairly non specific, to cause jealousy......for the player as a plot device or the for MC is the question. Also is the LI doing it knowingly to cause the MC to be jealous or just having a go for their own fun seeing as they do not see themselves in a relation with the MC. At this point they are just fooling around, mostly drunkenly so there is (to me) no defined relationship other then as Aunt and Nephew at the time that scene occurred. There is obvious interest but that does not define a relationship, unless you are a stalker then you get a restraining order slapped on you by your LI. :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion that scene isnt NTR because if it was then every guy and girl in the world has been Cucked/NTR'd each time they have hit on someone or flirted with someone only to see them leave the bar/club/ect with someone else.
The scene happens after the talk you have with her in the kitchen setting up the fact that yes there is more then aunt/nephew relationship going on and it does make her a LI at that point and she definitely knows, I'm sure I could find a more detailed description for ntr but I was going buy what this site feels is ntr not your opinion so the scene still qualifies and in my opinion considering what has transpired between the two of them its pretty shitty on her part. The slow burn aspect of the game is way one sided and I feel the scene was only intended so that there was at least a little bit of sexual content somewhere but the way the scene is it's pretty shitty thing to do to the mc and her husband for that matter but you don't really have any choice to get angry and threaten to tell anybody the scene did nothing for the story but take her from the one I wanted to the one I want to avoid (in my opinion) look it's a good game I like the game I just didn't care for that. Maybe the mc should have the choice to go back to the friends house where he can party and get laid and let his sweet loving aunty deal with her own problems:ROFLMAO: it is nice to talk to someone who feels differently about the scene, it just shows that it is a good game and it gets ppl talking:) thanks for your time.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I just love what is happening in this game!
Tried out 4 different ways and am simply in love with all the women.

Reactions: Esp``

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The scene happens after the talk you have with her in the kitchen setting up the fact that yes there is more then aunt/nephew relationship going on and it does make her a LI at that point and she definitely knows, I'm sure I could find a more detailed description for ntr but I was going buy what this site feels is ntr not your opinion so the scene still qualifies and in my opinion considering what has transpired between the two of them its pretty shitty on her part. The slow burn aspect of the game is way one sided and I feel the scene was only intended so that there was at least a little bit of sexual content somewhere but the way the scene is it's pretty shitty thing to do to the mc and her husband for that matter but you don't really have any choice to get angry and threaten to tell anybody the scene did nothing for the story but take her from the one I wanted to the one I want to avoid (in my opinion) look it's a good game I like the game I just didn't care for that. Maybe the mc should have the choice to go back to the friends house where he can party and get laid and let his sweet loving aunty deal with her own problems:ROFLMAO: it is nice to talk to someone who feels differently about the scene, it just shows that it is a good game and it gets ppl talking:) thanks for your time.

Hmm I dont remember the kitchen scene regarding any real relationship talk, might need to play it through again. But I am more of a Harem player then anything and my mindset is similar to Luke's Way, as long as its not another guy and I get to play then its okay. But another viewpoint is that Aunty is already in a relation with the neighbor prior to the MC coming over so should MC be jealous of them? She obviously doesnt mind the MC hitting on the yoga teacher and possibly more so to me its pretty ambiguous on if there is a relationship just to kind of explain my view on it so far. Either way good game so far and interesting opinions on how it is currently, enjoy!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English, Portuguese, Russian
I only found English and Russian, where did Portuguese end up?
I always have to translate the games I play, and when I find something in my language I am even relieved, but I broke my face when opening the menu in not seeing Portuguese there lol. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jan 11, 2019
Where did you find Russian in English only release? Other languages are available in previous versions.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Where did you find Russian in English only release? Other languages are available in previous versions
I opened the menu and has no language option.
In the game folders in game / images there are pictures in English, Russian and Portuguese but nothing in the game menu. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Você tem minha admiração DEV, tenho traduzido vários jogos para o português, é bom ver alguns ja sendo lançados assim, SUCESSO
Onde tu viu russo e portugues no menu criatura de Deus, so se tu traduziu o jogo para russo e português porque aqui e entre outros jogadores alguem ja disse que so tem linguagem em inglês!!!
===========================================
Where did you see Russian and Portuguese in the God Creature menu, only if you translated the game into Russian and Portuguese because here and among other players someone already said that they only have English language !!!

• Angry
Reactions: Leo...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The other languages werent ready when v0.4 was released but they are in the new version 0.4.1 which hasnt been uploaded here.
I just learned that now that you spoke, the way is to wait for the new version because I'm tired of translating games. ;)

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I wanst sure if that game fits me, but after some time in it, i can say, that this game bought me :) Time limited action, some decissions to make and beautiful graphics makes this game worth spedning some time with. Im curioous what dev will present us in the nex verison.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes