ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Game is progressing slowly, but this is still way off in support compared to more popular titles ( hope it picks up). Girls and renders are fantastic. ( Barb has actually become my favorite with this update)
I also like how different Julia and Lori look, but you can see very similar, mother and daughter, face features ( in most games, they look nothing alike)
Don't mind the slow burn, but hope there is more to the plot than usual "bang whoever"( maybe something tied to Cornell's job?). Usually games like this need either fantastic dialogue/characterization or strong narrative driving point.

Reactions: Fabs93

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wondering if this still has that ntr scene with Aunt and the neighbor? I don't see tag so wanted to ask before I download? I remember telling aunt about wanting her in kitchen scene then you catch her and the neighbor together I don't remember it being avoidable I'm not big on forced ntr I always advocate for it being avoidable so everyone can enjoy. The mc doesn't get much love anyways so don't want to watch my active LI with someone else. Just my opinion.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Mac update? Or better yet - could someone direct me to the thread that shows how to convert any PC game into a Mac game?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It seems that all the choices I made means nothing sexual ever happening except for in dream sequences, flashbacks, or in the bonus content. LOL Would be nice if we could skip the bonus content since it isn't relevant to the rest of the narrative. At this point my MC will remember, imagine, or dream more sex than he ever has during his waking hours.

I guess trying to be a nice guy is the wrong thing to do in this game. Nothing besides kissing with Lori and Julia, never see Barbara after our brief conversation at Daphne's house, express interest in Haley but nothing happens, Daphne the skank isn't an option to me, even though I like redheads, because I have a feeling she's lying about not fucking Cornell or a plethora of other men along with Barbara. Doesn't matter cuz nothing happens when my MC visits her house (thankfully).
The curse of slowburn, nice guy=blueball.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The curse of slowburn, nice guy=blueball.
Well better to say is that too many so called bad slow burns use weird tricks to create distance between characters that should not exist considering their familial connections and make them act like strangers without a deep history, with that history being the reason why the things happen between those characters that happens or are basically telling the story of a 12 yo getting sexually active with their family but name him as a 20 yo or older so no problems with the age of MC :p Writers forgetting that you start a story at the moment something changes in the story and life of your characters and not two years before and then let nothing happen between those characters for two years is also way to common. You could also start the story at birth and then show everything that happens until they become 20 yo as well to make it slow enough ofc. :p

I prefer natural burns that are based upon the characters, their situation and mentality, not slow burns or fast burns based upon tricks and way weirder assumptions to make a situation unnatural fast or slow as just letting develop an interesting situation you as dev create.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I prefer natural burns that are based upon the characters, their situation and mentality, not slow burns or fast burns based upon tricks and way weirder assumptions to make a situation unnatural fast or slow as just letting develop an interesting situation you as dev create.
Well I think we all prefer natural burn.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep, we get it, it's slow burn because one is married, the other is way too naive, the third is a closet lesbo, the fourth just using you to stab her friend in the back, the fifth is your mother, but the sixth who's basically an easy-going one with no restrictions. That Daphne scene was a middle finger to the players.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game might not be top tier at the moment but it's not far off. I have enjoyed the tease of Julia, the inocence of Lori... and just the overall flow of it so far. Renders are great.. the story/english is good.. The dream scenes/extra content do seem to break the continuity somewhat, but overall I'd give it 6/10 and a decent opportunity to raise that mark. Looking forward to more updates.

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I love this story so far (and I discovered some good musics, so it's perfect eh !).
Take your time to do it well, I'll wait the next update for sure ! :)

I just found that it lacks an option menu or go back to main menu option... having to quit the game to change something isn't very nice, but it's a detail ! :p
(and it's always funny to see people getting mad when they can't get to fuck the girl they want in an update, just go fap around and play again when your balls are empty to try enjoying the story... but I can't really judge the quality of the last update since I played from the beginning here... was it that small/bad ? I liked the story tho, even with this "end")

Last edited:

Sky505

Nov 28, 2017
should i make two gameplays one love and one lust? or it makes no difference? then should the gameplay be a mix of both?
thank you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Daphne story was a bit of a downer for her I felt bad for her after that. And that Yoga scene was something else if I didn't know any better it looks as though Julia is a bit envious of Haley she is going to freak out when she finds out about Cornell or should I say the fool.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes