Goforit

Sep 4, 2017
Any one know how to get number 19 that the only one i have left. and have tried may different ways to get it?

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have a save that has all the scenes unlocked?
Can anyone provide a full gallery unlocked save file?
Anyone know how to get memory 18 or at the end kiss the MC I try with prelust and pre romance it doesn't work. If anyone can help me. Thank you
Hey! Can anyone share a save with all scenes included? I only got 7 scenes in my playthrough..
hopefully someone will do a Scene Replay or Walkthrough Mod, without it it's really very complicated......
Any one know how to get number 19 that the only one i have left. and have tried may different ways to get it?
Since it was a frequent request: I wrote a little Gallery Unlocker mod. Enjoy!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finally had time to play for first time, excellent job. Cant really see anything wrong with it except its not done yet. Renders are good, girls are hot, story is a nice, mostly normal life story with no giant monsters and magical powers.

The whole flow of the game is like watching a movie production at times with the fade in and out of screens and such, very well done and choices galore, not 100% sure they all matter but they seem to and theres lots of them, i like that.

Great game just coming into its own, a must play if you havnt yet.

edit, forgot to mention the extras, not sure what they add, honestly found myself clicking threw them fast. The story can stand alone without them and personally i would take them out and work on more content for the main story
I agree about the extras, didn't feel they added anything to the experience. Overall I felt the game was light on materials even for a 0.3. Didn't have much to do.

The renders are good, I don't like any of the female characters so far and hold out hope that we get more than Julia, Lori, and Babs (would be fun to be able to call her Barbie).

Look forward to seeing more content.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
having trouble getting some scenes to trigger on Android like Julia ride always takes me to the deliver package instead? And there should be a ntr tag? The scene with Julia and the neighbor in shower according to this sites definition of ntr Julia being a love interest having sex with someone else man or woman is ntr and in poor taste it just makes her a skank doesn't do anything for the story and I don't want my love interest cucking me and she knows your pursuing her so ntr tag needs added?

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I agree about the extras, didn't feel they added anything to the experience. Overall I felt the game was light on materials even for a 0.3. Didn't have much to do.

The renders are good, I don't like any of the female characters so far and hold out hope that we get more than Julia, Lori, and Babs (would be fun to be able to call her Barbie).

Look forward to seeing more content.
I actually was surprised with how much was in the game for just launching December , 5 months in and can tell the dev is working hard but ya take the time away from developing the extras and you might have had another in game day to play

Reactions: MrFriendly

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Loys I really wonder why you are so constant on inventing complicated tricks to do what Ren'py can do easily and natively.

Among other things, there's this strange way for not using Ren'py's statement :
Code:
label day04start:
[...]
    call screen choice0401

label day04m1:
    $ m4temp += 1
    jump day04m3

label day04m2:
    jump day04m3

label day04m3:
    mc "{i}I believe that if you could answer, you would want to know how the trip is going...{/i}"
    call screen choice0402

label day04m4:
    $ m4temp += 1
    jump day04m6

label day04m5:
    jump day04m6

[...]

screen choice0401():
    textbutton "1) Hey, [m]. About the ugly face, it's easy to ignore it. But I understand that you don't want to spoil his mood..." action Jump("day04m1") xpos 25 ypos 900:
        text_color "#ffffff"
        text_hover_color "#ffb3e6"
        text_outlines [ (2, "#000000", 0, 0) ]
    textbutton "2) Hey, [m]. About the ugly face, you worry too much about what he's thinking. What's wrong with calling his son?..." action Jump("day04m2") xpos 25 ypos 950:
        text_color "#ffffff"

key "1" action Jump("day04m1")
    key "2" action Jump("day04m2")

screen choice0402():
    textbutton "1) ...You're right. If we were chatting or exchanging messages, I'd love to know how the trip was going for you..." action Jump("day04m4") xpos 25 ypos 900:
        text_color "#ffffff"
    textbutton "2) ...You're right. If we were chatting or exchanging messages, I'd love to know how the trip was going for you BOTH..." action Jump("day04m5") xpos 25 ypos 950:
        text_color "#ffffff"

key "1" action Jump("day04m4")
    key "2" action Jump("day04m5")
That could have been just :
Code:
label day04start:
[...]
    menu:
        "Hey, [m]. About the ugly face, it's easy to ignore it. But I understand that you don't want to spoil his mood...":
           $ m4temp += 1
        " Hey, [m]. About the ugly face, you worry too much about what he's thinking. What's wrong with calling his son?...":
           pass

mc "{i}I believe that if you could answer, you would want to know how the trip is going...{/i}"

menu:
         "...You're right. If we were chatting or exchanging messages, I'd love to know how the trip was going for you...":
             $ m4temp += 1
         "...You're right. If we were chatting or exchanging messages, I'd love to know how the trip was going for you BOTH...":        
              pass
[...]
Which would make the writing of the game way easier and intuitive. With just the need to tweak the "menu" screen to fit the way you want to display the menus.

And obviously, there's the strange idea to maintain three versions of the game, when Ren'py have a native, easy and powerful, . Using it would highly reduce the time needed to write the game, limit the number of errors, and avoid the possibility of forgotten bugs.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to trigger the julia pre-lust trigger conversation even though I have all the required stats based on the WT? Any help?

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Some signatures:

mp_julia.gif mp_daphne.gif

mp_lori.gif mp_barb.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659156_mp_julia.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659157_mp_daphne.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659158_mp_lori.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659159_mp_barb.gif

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
okay i started with this today and i am confused, however i am using the patch. What i am reading is is that cornell is the brother of your father so your uncle, but Julia is also the sister of your mom... Am i right?

Reactions: satoshi36

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You really need to play a certain way just to unlock Julia's pre-romance (or the pre-lust) path. On the one hand that makes it the kind of game you need to play with a walkthrough: which is pretty lame if you ask me. But I am also glad that the game doesn't just throw every girl/women at your feet.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Hi All
I follow the lust Julia path and I can not get the kissing part of the last movie/blanket scene.
regards

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes