baycros

Oct 4, 2021
Let me ask more clearly how I will open the julia episodes on the third, fourth and fifth days in the gallery. I tried many times and still couldn't succeed. I obsessed I got on my nerves

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone know if the release is getting delayed or maybe bigger than usual? We were used to an update each 3-4 weeks. Anyway, I hope Cass gets a nice update in this one (as was the previous one btw)

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
easy to guess, gf is giving bj and auntie pops in.
uhm, gf=auntie...so, nope...:unsure:
unless ofc this game has became similar shit as lust theory, only with chicks (instead of mc) clones:cautious:
:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I just wanted to say that, this game was the best during those first 10 days when we stayed in Aunt Julia house. Nice writing, good characters and relationships with them, good pacing and actually solid plot. But after that game becomes far more shallow. Dialogues option giving us points with girls are gone, that solid plot is put on hold and we have to engage with our Mom. I never saw mother/son romance done this badly. Pacing is terrible, their interactions and dialogues are more and more cringey and just boring honestly. I think this game would be much better without this Cassandra person. I was enjoying this game but the last few in game days were a painful experience with zero pleasure. On the other hand, romance with Aunt Julia is pretty amazing. It's like someone else wrote the mother romance. Shame.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I just wanted to say that, this game was the best during those first 10 days when we stayed in Aunt Julia house. Nice writing, good characters and relationships with them, good pacing and actually solid plot. But after that game becomes far more shallow. Dialogues option giving us points with girls are gone, that solid plot is put on hold and we have to engage with our Mom. I never saw mother/son romance done this badly. Pacing is terrible, their interactions and dialogues are more and more cringey and just boring honestly. I think this game would be much better without this Cassandra person. I was enjoying this game but the last few in game days were a painful experience with zero pleasure. On the other hand, romance with Aunt Julia is pretty amazing. It's like someone else wrote the mother romance. Shame.
I believe you're wrong when you're trying to put on the same level the relationships the MC has with Julia and with Cassandra. Julia's is a romance but Cassandra's is based on sex attraction. He wants her basically because she's his mother (taboo/incest) while she wants him because she's been unsatisfied for way too long. Being her son has made things even more spicy for her (I'd say she feels even more horny now than she'd feel if she was with any other man) but it's only sex what triggered these feelings that she's now exploring.

Regards

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
hello everyone i have some problems ... when i open up the game its just blank ( screenshot) after i click and minimize it and open it up back again i see the next picture ... dont know what to do ...please help
not following... is it only this game?

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes