Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
They sure like the word Neck... lol

Why the neck are you asking this? or other places....rather than heck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any chance to get 0.28 Elite for Mac? Thank you so much.
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Jun 12, 2020
Any chance to get 0.28 Elite for Mac? Thank you so much.
Or, you could do another thing.

1. Download the pc version of this game. Extract it.
2. If you haven't, download like a demo version of a renpy Mac version. (demo version could be any other game)
3. In this demo version go to Show Package Contents -> Contents -> Resources -> Autorun
4. You'll find a game folder. Delete that.
5. Now, in you're installed pc version of this game, take the game folder and go through the same path as in Step 3. Place the game folder in the same place where the other game folder was. Do not delete/replace anything else, only the game folder.
6. The game should now work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much happened on this update, started on mc fucking haley, continued on mc fucking barbara and then mc+lori+barb 3some and mommy getting dildoed and bit else. total fuckfest update.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why is it that the choices you make seem to not matter, I was never close to Barbara and the last update forces me to have anal sex with her - then sex with both her and Lori
As well suddenly you force Haley into the MC's house to take his bed
I really wish when a story gave the reader a choice that the story honored the choice that the reader made

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it that the choices you make seem to not matter, I was never close to Barbara and the last update forces me to have anal sex with her - then sex with both her and Lori
As well suddenly you force Haley into the MC's house to take his bed
I really wish when a story gave the reader a choice that the story honored the choice that the reader made
mc is gathering harem and dev will include every femme mc has fucked into that.

Reactions: punisher2099

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, so now we have threesomes with Jules and Daphne (already existing for quite a while); a bisexual Lori path (at least with Barbs rn), which expands the threesomes to involve Barbs and Lori pleasuring each other as well; because of the dominating nature of Daphne over Barbs, there's also the possibility of a threesome with them at some point (maybe); also soon-to-be full-on threesomes with Cassie and Natasha; as well as what clearly will end up being a Jules–Cassie threesome at some point. I guess the harem is well underway. :unsure:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you take the option to go to a solo path with Julia - do you still have the option of other paths - or are you then locked into the solo path - as well is the love / lust count not working anymore as it seems to have stopped changing long ago

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
mc is gathering harem and dev will include every femme mc has fucked into that.
I understand the inclusion of some new paths and options but why not allow each reader to say f...you to the ones you don't like

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My Pleasure 0.29 Preview #1
So Julia does forgive Haley, at least enough to do yoga. Color me shocked. Obviously her petty, unwarranted grudge gets in the way of the MC making all of the women faint in orgasmic bliss. :rolleyes:
well after mc has dicked her couple times she forgets all grudges etc.
Yeah, and that is pretty much the problem with this entire VN. It doesn't matter what crap the MC does, as soon as the dick is unsheathed, everyone realizes it's the sword of Arthur and falls down to worship it. Cassandra came around ultimately because she smelled cock in the air all the time and eventually got mind-harnessed into drooling over him like everyone else.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes