• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Julia does forgive Haley, at least enough to do yoga. Color me shocked. Obviously her petty, unwarranted grudge gets in the way of the MC making all of the women faint in orgasmic bliss. :rolleyes:
well after mc has dicked her couple times she forgets all grudges etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is braindead.
I guess from the title we should've all assumed that the plot of the game is just that the MC gets his dick wet, over and over. There was some semblance of other plots (the MC's father being a neglectful asshole, Cornell being a cheating scumbag involved in illegal activities), but really it's just the MC banging someone, toweling off and rehydrating, and then going to another room for more sex.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, and that is pretty much the problem with this entire VN. It doesn't matter what crap the MC does, as soon as the dick is unsheathed, everyone realizes it's the sword of Arthur and falls down to worship it. Cassandra came around ultimately because she smelled cock in the air all the time and eventually got mind-harnessed into drooling over him like everyone else.
I'd like to have the same "problem" as the mc does.:LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well you'd die on exhaustion.
So maybe the rehydrating happens by using some Gatoraid / PowerAid type drink. Need the electrolytes to keep going and going. Well, that or an Energizer battery.

Three — that's the number of product placement references I made. I wasn't sure what my count would end up being.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If that is your plan, don't forget to have the cardiologist on standby.
Well, I don't think that would be an issue with just an electrolyte-rich drink, but an energy-drink regimen would definitely be a problem. You already raise heart rate and blood pressure during the build-up to ejaculation, so you're making it much more dangerous if you're downing energy drinks as well, which also raise both of those.

If you're in good shape, you're probably still OK, but some people have weaker hearts than they think too, even gym rats or marathoners. But if you're the latter of those especially, you're most likely not in any danger. You're basically just trading one intense physical activity for another. Your ticker probably wouldn't even notice the difference.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, I don't think that would be an issue with just an electrolyte-rich drink, but an energy-drink regimen would definitely be a problem. You already raise heart rate and blood pressure during the build-up to ejaculation, so you're making it much more dangerous if you're downing energy drinks as well, which also raise both of those.

If you're in good shape, you're probably still OK, but some people have weaker hearts than they think too, even gym rats or marathoners. But if you're the latter of those especially, you're most likely not in any danger. You're basically just trading one intense physical activity for another. Your ticker probably wouldn't even notice the difference.
A 17 year old cross country runner in Florida with no prior indication of heart issues had a heart attack at the end of a meet yesterday (maybe today - article oddly left that out). They also left out another bit of info that seems to be consistent with many young, otherwise healthy professional and school athletes suddenly dying of heart issues over the last year or so.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A 17 year old cross country runner in Florida with no prior indication of heart issues had a heart attack at the end of a meet yesterday (maybe today - article oddly left that out). They also left out another bit of info that seems to be consistent with many young, otherwise healthy professional and school athletes suddenly dying of heart issues over the last year or so.
Yep, it happens. It's why I said "probably"; you really never can tell, even if you regularly get checkups from your PCP.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well telling all details doesn't make interesting newsarticle.

possum1

May 17, 2018
replaying this game from the beginning really is tedium incarnate. feels like a decade has to pass before this guy's dick gets anywhere close to anything that's not a fkin hand :KEK:

for the love of god get the man a pocket pussy or something

Reactions: anatarash
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes