Luiz Ricardo ALO

Jun 9, 2019
I'm also not able to translate to Portuguese.

I thought it was in Portuguese but when I didn't play it is in Portuguese can someone tell me how I can put it in Portuguese?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm also not able to translate to Portuguese.

I thought it was in Portuguese but when I didn't play it is in Portuguese can someone tell me how I can put it in Portuguese?
Looking through the Change Log, it looks like version 8.5 through now are English only... before that it had multiple languages.
You may want to talk with the Author/Developer! Maybe on their Discord (see page 1).
I can find no way to change languages with this version. :>/

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I know the Dev is trying sprint to the end, but this didn't feel large enough to warrant a full update. It just felt like the ending of a bunch of lead up all paired together. (Barbara Anal, Babs + Lori 3way, Natasha Cheating, with a little harem foreshadowing thrown in).

Reactions: BTungsteno

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Close-ups typically less time consuming for scene composing, as well as render quicker. I actually share your opinion, I've never really enjoyed close-up shots- personally it seems like a really strange view point.
I appreciate the close-ups interspersed - a good scene for me has wide and close shots. For example, any shot ending in a creampie needs to have a wide and a close, to truly appreciate the full scene.

Your mileage may vary.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As cxx stated you made a wrong choice. I also made the wrong choice and had to go back to that earlier save. Your need to go back to the discussion on the couch with Natasha. View attachment 2004027 View attachment 2004028 View attachment 2004029
I don't know why I don't have this scene.. it happens on day 18, right? I have a conversation with Nat then, but only about her son and MC. Then the MC leaves.

I don't even have any choice in this discussion with her on the 18th day.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know why I don't have this scene.. it happens on day 18, right? I have a conversation with Nat then, but only about her son and MC. Then the MC leaves.

I don't even have any choice in this discussion with her on the 18th day.
Oh I forgot you have to reject her the first time....I'll look it up quickly I left that part out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh I forgot you have to reject her the first time....I'll look it up quickly I left that part out.
Is there maybe some variable for this? to change in console? I don't want to play from the beginning :HideThePain:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Try these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do the above to get Natasha.

Is there maybe some variable for this? to change in console? I don't want to play from the beginning :HideThePain:
You will need to ask someone else to answer this. I'm stuck with using a browser version of the game. I know control o works for the browser, but I wouldn't know what to enter. The download versions I believe work differently, but don't quote me on it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do the above to get Natasha.

You will need to ask someone else to answer this. I'm stuck with using a browser version of the game. I know control o works for the browser, but I wouldn't know what to enter. The download versions I believe work differently, but don't quote me on it.
Ok, got it! thanks!

Now I remember that earlier as I was playing, I chose the first choice.

Reactions: Onetogo
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes