FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.28 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.8GB
Repack size: 762MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Updated Official Guide v0.28 can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 24th From Tasty Pics Studio For Patreon

Tasty Pics Studio posted this post On 24th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 25th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

028_preview_8.png

My Pleasure v0.28 is out now ! -

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Think I'm done with this one, the dev walkthrough keeps getting uploaded, and the choices at this point you're pretty much locked into. It's kinda redundant with the developer walkthough.

Edit: Updated to v0.26

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi can you update the Walkthrough, because a new version is out (My Pleasure v0.28 Elite)

Thanks in advance.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
how to install incest patch??? :unsure:
If you downloaded the 'game.zip' file, save it to the main My Pleasure directory. Open the file using Zip Extractor or whatever you use to extract zip's - and extract it to the main directory. The zip file is set up to put the patch files in the right place(s). :>)

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If you downloaded the 'game.zip' file, save it to the main My Pleasure directory. Open the file using Zip Extractor or whatever you use to extract zip's - and extract it to the main directory. The zip file is set up to put the patch files in the right place(s). :>)
Thanks a lot for your answer. :) ;)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Zephea

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I thought so, but it's been so long since I played the early part of the game that I can't even remember. No way in hell I'm going to play from the beginning again, though, unless saves get broken or something. But I thought Lori was not his daughter but Jules remarried after her first husband died, although it was quite some time afterward. But I don't remember for sure anymore.
This is a truth bomb.
From what I remember, Cornell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes! I'm on the edge of my seat! I wonder what will happen:
"I walked along and randomly got jumped by one of the dozen women who can't stand to be without me. Passions ignited until we had super zoomed-in sex. I then went into the next room where, to my surprise, I was passionately embraced and had another round of coitus. Finally, I went to Natasha's/Haley's/Barbara's place and — wouldn't you know it? — our brief conversation turned into serious shagging. Oh, and I also did some yoga and ate . . . at least, I'm pretty sure I did."
Great job, Pretty much summed the story up in that paragraph. And, yet this story ends up NOT being a harem ending game.

Seriously, this is why I stopped playing this story. All of MC's love interests are just too awesome to turn away, forcing a 20 year old to just choose relations with one girl. :FacePalm:

I do check regularly to see if the story ending will change from a monogamy relationship.

Reactions: CircaAD

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Wow so we get no action with Cassandra, really devs... game is on from 2019 and still after we manage somehow after 3 yrs to bang Cassandra here we are again at square zero, i mean its very good that we can bang Nathasa in every update:FacePalm:... at this point this is geting ridiculous...

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Wow so we get no action with Cassandra, really devs... game is on from 2019 and still after we manage somehow after 3 yrs to bang Cassandra here we are again at square zero, i mean its very good that we can bang Nathasa in every update:FacePalm:... at this point this is geting ridiculous...
"MONEY RULES THE WORLD..IN EVERY SENSE":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dE_VoYd and Parigar

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
This game makes me really hate close-up sex scenes...
Even threesomes are bad cause of that, ah yes and auto pull out :cautious:
Yup, that's like the main reason for me why this hame is not 5-star-ish.
The build-up with Cassandra, for example. It was long and decent. And then you get 2-5 scenes with close-ups during nsfw part and you're like "fuck me, mate...the whole thing is ruined". I don't know, maybe time to render closeups is faster, but most of the people who play this game would be ready to wait one extra week for decent shots and not half of leg and pinky/brown star.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes